🌻Chapter 2🌻

~ AURORA

     My eyes stung with joy and hatred, but feeling a sense of fear in my core. After all this time of searching i finally found my father. He didn't sound like my adoptive parents portrayed him as. He actually sounded strong and up kept. But as if i would believe anything those people would say.

     I sat at the island in the kitchen thinking about what just happened. "He wants to meet tomorrow"  That thought echos in my mind and i can help but feel my anxiety creeping up. i shouldn't be feeling this feeling, I should be happy that i'm finally meeting my father.

     My stomach is doing cartwheels, what if those bad things were true about it him? God i hope my parents weren't right. Their the reason i'm looking for him in the first place. 

     I hear the front door unlock and i jump up from my position, Noah walks in and i immediately run and jump in his arms.

     "woah" he giggles "Something tells me that you happy"

     "Yess you won't believe who i just got of the phone with" I say as he's walking over to the island in the kitchen, sitting me on top of it.

     "Who babygirl?" He questions raising his eyebrow.

     "My dad" I smile to myself as he looks away

     "I thought you promised me you wouldn't contact that bastard and that lousy bimbo of his" he steps away from me and I jump down looking up trying to find his eyes.

     "No, My real dad" i say and my eyes start to water.

     "Are you serious" He looks down at me, face full of shock and disbelief. "You found him!"

     He grabs my hand leading me into the living room, sitting me down, with his eyes still on me.

     "Omg How, I thought horrible people wouldn't give you his number" He says wrapping my hand in his.

     "They didn't so i tried to call the adoption agency and they gave me someone else's number to call, saying they couldn't disclose he full name for legal reasons" I began to explain

     "But he's your father, you should have every right to get any information they have" he questions

     " Right but when i called the number they gave me, a dude answer with a deep voice and gave me his number once i told him who i was. I asked why they didn't give it to me at first and he said that that was for my father to explain." I finish

     "Don't you think that's a little weird babe" He gaze still on me.

     "Yeah, but since i'm meeting him tomorr-" he cuts me off

     "TOMORROW!" He jumps up and looks down to me "Am i atleast coming with you to make sure nothing happens and to see that this all isn't a trick, you know what happened the last time rora!"

     "I was hoping you will" i laugh "the next time you cut me off and yell, i'm gonna punch u." i say walking out the living room making my way upstairs.

     "good , wait heyyy, that wouldn't be nice" He says following me upstairs.

     "Atleast i gave you a warning" I laugh "I'm gonna take a shower then i'll be down, so find a movie for us to watch." i say turning to him, face to face from the top step while he's two steps below me.

"Okay babe, i'll also have the popcorn ready" he says smirking, then pecking me in the check. Then i turn walking into our room.

~ NOAH