C20

Listen to Rock star by Dababy ft Roddy Rich to read this chapter peeps 😉 😉
*******************************
"Water at your back!!"

Roman immediately jumps out of the corner he was before the wave came at him.
Before he could even plan his defense, a huge water fist jabs his face and he flies back. He hits a huge crystal and the whole thing collapses on him.
The water figure went closer because the pile of crystals he got crushed in was not moving.
A huge blast hits the figure and it stumbles back. Roman jumps out of the pile of crystals and punches the figure hard. It hits the wall and rubs its head.
It then glares at Roman and roars at him.
"Ok, this monster is really getting on my nerves! " Roman says and ducks when it tries to whack him.

He swipes it off its feet and jumps on one of the podiums. He punches the ground and that very place cracks until it reaches under the monster and a huge blast shoots out of the cracked place and sends the monster hitting the roof of the cave and falling down with a thud.

The figure melts away and the water flows out of it.
"Ha! Take that you little..thing! " Roman says smirking in victory.

The water drained from the monster separates and mixes with any block of crystal it can find.
"What the?" Roman says as the now mixed water starts rising up, slowly over shadowing him.

Another figure which looks like a crystal water beast or something looks down at Roman.
"I think I just made things worse"
Roman gulps.
A huge hand is raised up and hits the place where Roman was. Dust covers the place due to the impact of the hit and the figure slightly smiles looking for Roman's dead figure.

The dust clears and it sees a huge spherical blue water based shield, it slightly growls when it sees Roman inside.

But Roman's figure was completely different. His hair was half blue, his body had streaks of blue everywhere and his hands had formed a blue colour which was actually water.
The figure squints angry and the barrier slowly disappears.
Roman looked emotionless and he fisted his hands tight staring at the monster dead in the eye.

He snaps his fingers and the figures eyes widen as it looks down and it's water figure starts flowing out of it and into Roman's hand. It holds onto a tall podium trying to get away from Roman.

Roman smirks and tightens his fist harder and the monster shouts as all its crystal and water essence flows completely into Roman's hand.

"Yes! " Renee says.
The legendary water mode had finally been unlocked in Roman. This mode has been used in wars and clashes by the Leo dynasty and has now been unlocked by the first son of the dynasty.
Roman Achuis Leo

Once all the essence flowed into Roman's hand, he clenched his fist and immediately smiled.

He dropped to the floor breathing heavily as his skin turned normal and his hair black again.

Renee jumped out of wherever she was and hugged Roman.

"Renee? " He breathed out.
" Yes? " She answered, rubbing his back
" What. What was that? I've never experienced that mode before " Roman says still trying to regulate his breathing.
" It's called the water mode"
"But water was never my element" Roman says, still so confused
"That's where you're wrong, come with me " She says and Roman stands up, following her.

"Alright bunny cut to it" Paige says looking at Ryan.
"Your challenge is quite simple. It's all about fighting " Ryan says

" Seriously bunny? Fighting's practically my middle name, bring it! " She says, cracking her knuckles.

" Ok" Ryan smirks and just disappears and the place goes dark.
"Real funny Ryan, where'd the lights go? " She says, trying to see in the dark.

Her eyes meet another pair of red eyes and she freezes right there.
" Huh?" She says before she feels a large fist jab her and she flies back ward.
"I hate bunnies" She moans in pain and gulps as the figure with red eyes approaches her.