C16

Rose shakes the crystal and the six are illuminated by its colour.

First memory

"Dean!!!! Wait up you dinkus!!! " Paige shouts to Dean who's like a hundred feet away from here.

Dean groans and stops.
" Please tell me he stopped " Seth pants and Paige nods as they finally catch up to him.

" Dude! " Seth flays his arms, " What gives? "
" I don't want to loose to Roman and his so called 'team', so please step on it " He says.
They were currently on Peak mountain and Dean was 15,Paige and Seth 17. Apparently, Roman, Charlotte and Becky dared them to run to the waterfall all the way from the mosque, Dean agreed, Paige and Seth,not so much.

" Ok, I think I got much better idea, Seth " Paige says and Seth nods.
A huge layer of rock cracks underneath them and lifts them in the air.
" Great, now isn't this much better? " Paige smiles
" Mmmmm, Roman said no powers " Dean replies and Paige and seth give him a look
" Since when did you start playing by the rules? " Paige asks
" Since when did one of your ears get bigger? Step on it Seth " Dean shoots back and Seth shrugs as the rock starts moving.
" Dinkus " Paige mumbles and Dean rolls his eyes
" You love this dinkus, I'm practically your little brother " He says and Paige shrugs, she thinks of Dean as the chubby annoying little brother.
" I suppose and you know what cute little brothers get? " Paige smiles," Hugs!!!!! "
" Don't you dare! " Dean warns and Paige giggles and goes to hug him.
Dean slants under her and immediately appears behind seth, holding his hands

" Dude let go " Seth says, wriggling.
" First tell miss pale to back off " Dean says.
Paige huffs and wallks to them.
" Hide me " Dean says and pulls his arm with too much force.
Seth loses balance and the rock starts rotating and falling out of the sky.
" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The three chorus as they fall out of the sky.

Meanwhile, back on the actual mountain was Roman, Charlotte and Becky actually hiking to the waterfalls.
"This walk feels so good, I'm sweating good" Becky says cutely
"That's all the excess fat burning off you " Roman smiles as they jump over a fallen tree
" But isn't the fat stored some where instead? " Becky asks with a finger on her chin. Even at fifteen, she was still a cute baby
" I'll explain that concept later, ok? " Roman says and she nods.
" Butterfly!!! " She cheers and follows it in front of Charlotte.

" Careful Becky " Charlotte says
" Relax, if anything I'm here " Roman says and she smiles at him.
" Thanks Roman " She says and ruffles his hair.
" Hey " He says and she giggles.
" Let's see how you like it " He smiles and ruffles her hair
" Hey" She giggles. Both were 19 at the time
Roman smiles at her cuteness.
"Um guys" Becky says
"Yeah? " They chorus
" Why does it appear that the top is coming to us? " She says, looking up.
" Huh wha..... " Charlotte says and looks up, then eyes wide," Oh boy"

The rock crashes on that particular spot and wrecks the place. All the trees there were now off their roots and there was a huge dent on the ground.

"Huh what? " Dean says and coughs, " I'M ALIVE!!! "
" Easy for you to say "
Dean turns around and pushes a rock off of Paige and helps her up.

" Where's Seth?" Paige coughs
No answer.
"Dean? " She says again and sees him looking at something. She traces his eyes and her jaw drops.

" If anyone's worried, I'm o.h my Goodness" Seth says in awe.

There was a huge circular  crystal clear barrier made of.... Water?
Dean squints his eyes and sees....
Roman?????

Roman's left hand was up and it seems the circular barrier shot out of his hand and it was covering Him, Charlotte and Becky.
Roman brings his hand down and the barrier slowly fades away. Charlotte opens her eyes and lets out a breath, Roman lets go of Becky.
"Are you two ok? " Roman asks and they nod.

Charlotte turns around and sees Paige and Dean, unfortunately she had her 'Ok, you are in deep trouble now' look and the both of them knew it.
" Ok, I'm not angry, I just have one question, who's responsible for this? " Charlotte asks, trying to calm down.

Paige and Dean look at each other,
" Him"
"Her"
Charlotte raises an eyebrow
"It was him"
"It was her"
"No it wasn't me" They chorus
"Stop that! " They chorus again
" Oh you're just gonna pin this on me are you? " They chorus once more
" Really? "
" Stop "
" No you stop "
" Stop repeating everything I say you dinkus " They chorus again

" ENOUGH!!!!!! " Charlotte booms and they flinch. There were shades of red in her eyes and the tips of her hair were red. This started ever since she was three and it was used to indicate 'You're dead' or She's lost her cool.

" Char cool it" Roman and Becky say.
"Come on, breathe "
Charlotte breathes in and out and in and out and in and out and in and o.. Oh you get the idea.

Her eyes go to their soft blue again and the tips of her hair are blonde again.

" You ok?" Becky and Roman ask and she nods.
"Where's Seth? " She asks and they immediately point to a pile of rocks under them.
" Heh heh, don't mind me. Was just about to leave, no worries" He chuckles and Charlotte raises an eyebrow.
"Oh, there's a lot to worry. You three are going to clean this place up or else, it's obliterating time " She says and lights a fire in her hand, " Understood? "

" Yes Sir! " they say and quickly start moving about.
Becky and Roman shake their heads,
" I wonder why you're a Gemini sister when you clearly go under Aries" Roman says and she shrugs.
"Let's just say I have the coolness of my mom and the firey of my dad" She smiles and lights a medium fire ball and throws it backward and it hits Dean's butt.

"My butt IS ON FIRE!!!! " They hear him scream
" Seth do something! " They hear Paige say
" Wha me???? What can I do? I'm an earth person you earth person!" Seth says
"Well poof up some sand or something! " She says again

" We should help " Roman says and Becky nods.
" No, no, leave them. Our hike continues " She says and Becky and Roman look at each other then her.
" Wanna get obliterated? " She says with a ball of fire

" Nuh uh " Roman says
" No ma'am" Becky adds

"Good " She says and starts walking and they follow her.

" Ha! I remember that!  " Dean says.
" good times " Charlotte says and everyone looks at her