C18

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" Paige sniffles.

"Mmm" Dean hums looking down missing his parents after seeing that. Becky smiles and hugs him from the back. Dean raises an eyebrow and smiles looking at her.
"Oh you allow her but you don't allow me 7 years ago do you? " Paige huffs and Dean smirks.

" I'll hug you "
Paige immediately smiles, " Really? "

Dean smiles and snaps his fingers and Paige is being held in between the clutches of two huge fire hands.

" HEY! THIS IS NOT A HUG! " Paige shouts and tries to wriggle out of its grip.
"I think it's the best thing that's ever happened to you" Dean smiles and Roman and Seth chuckle.
Becky shakes her head.
"DEAN "Charlotte says and Dean groans and lets her go. Paige collapses to the floor and glares at him as he stifles his laughter.

Rose sighs and looks at Ryan, it would be terrible to tell them what awaits them and the others.

"What are we going to do?" Rose says,  "What are we going to tell them?"
Jake sighs and Renee looks like she would cry.
"There's no way to stop the future, there's nothing we can do" Renee says
"No, there is a way " They look at Jake.

" We promised Verdiesilla to take care of all 6 of them and we are not breaking that promise "

" How do we do that huh? Magically bring the four of them back? " Rose says with a lot of sadness.

" We help them realize their true powers " He says pointing towards the 6 of them.

" I am not breaking my promise,this universe will survive and the only way left is to make them realize the unlimited race of their powers, are you with me or are you against me? " Jake says.

The other bunnies look at each other, 

" I'm with you wherever you go bro" Ryan says and Jake smiles
Renee looks at him,  "Count me in Jake, Guardian spirits always find a way" Jake smirks and nods at her.
Rose sighs herself and glares at them,her face then changes to a smug one,  "Let's show that evil dinkus whats for"
Jake smirks and fist bumps her.

" Good always reigns over evil in every way "

******************************
" Becky, be absolutely ready, I just want you to be yourself ok? "
Rose says and Becky nods.

Rose snaps her hand and a monster shoots out of the ground.
Roman,Seth, Dean, Charlotte and Paige were all way back behind her and were told not to interfere.

" Hey Rose, I know Becky, she wouldn't hurt a fly" Charlotte says and Rose smirks.
"Really? "

The monster slowly starts changing into human features and growls when complete.
" Hello Becky " He says

For a moment, everything just stops. Becky's eyes widen as she stares at the man who took everything from her.
" You don't want to fight me? Fair, but not so fair for your parents is it?  "

Becky gulps, tears slowly coming out of her eyes.
" I always knew you were a weakling, you saw your own mother die in front of you and you did nothing "

Becky started breathing heavily as he started walking around her.

" You are a waste of time....and effort"
"you do not behave like an Aries heir....
Becky was crying now as she started shaking,  "You're more of a discarded star,
Just, like, your. . Mom"

Oh that was it.
In a blink of an eye, the copy hits the wall with a loud bang.

Charlottes jaw drops as she sees Becky was far from cool now.

Her hair was way more orange than normal, and her whole body was on fire.

Dean could not believe this.
Seth and Paige's jaws were literally on the floor.
Roman was speechless.

"Enough! " She booms and the cave shakes.
She punches the ground and the largest fire ball imaginable shoots out of the floor and crashes into the copy.

The rest cover their eyes as a huge wave of light silently blows up as the gargantuan fire ball crashes into the copy.

Charlotte opens her eyes first and gulps as the walls were melted and the copy was nothing but black dust.

The rest opened their eyes and looked around in awe.

Dean looks at Becky as she was half kneeling down and her hair started going back to its ok amount of orange and the streaks of fire shooting out of her went lower and lower until they went out.

Rose raises an eyebrow at Charlotte,
"I stand corrected" Charlotte says and they walk to Becky.
Becky looks at them and weakly smiles and looks around and her jaw drops.

"I.. Did this? " Becky says and they nod.

" Don't let it bother you " They hear and look up seeing Renee.

" This here is only the beginning" she grins