C28

Boom!

"What do you think is going on up there? " Charlotte says as we see another blue flash glitch in the dark sky.

" How would you expect us to know? " Paige says and they hear a large blast is heard and this time, red glows in the clouds.
" We have to do something " Renee says and Stephanie sighs.

" It's time "

" Huh, What's time? " Paige asks and another large boom is heard in the clouds.

" I have an idea, that can save all of you " Stephanie says and another boom is heard from the sky.
" And what might that be? " Charlotte says and gulps as an extremely loud blast was heard and the ground slightly shook.

" You'll see my dear, tell Araine to use her powers on the rest of them "
" Then who will teleport us? " Becky says and looks up as blue, red and yellow streaks are seen.

" not us, you. I'm staying "

The three sisters looked at Stephanie in disbelief.
" S-stephanie? What do you mean by you're staying? " Paige stutters

Stephanie doesn't answer but just smiles at them.
" No" Becky whispers

"Um guys, we have other problems to worry about! " Ryan announces and we look up and see pillars of fire slowly dropping down from the sky.
" Oh God" Charlotte says as quickly stomps her foot on the floor making a giant rock to drape over all of them.

"What the what is that? " Paige says before they hear a loud bang on the roof of what was covering them.

" Fire! Pillars of Fire, are you blind?" Rose says and they hear another bang on them.
"Thanks for stating the obvious "
Paige grumbles and jumps when they hear another bang on the covering.

" My shield can't take more of this" Charlotte warns, her being the only one up and with her hands stretched out, keeping the covering tight.

She was right, the rock was slowly cracking.
"Everyone stay in here and don't move " Stephanie says and she suddenly disappears.

" What's happening? " Sasha says as all of them are all hiding behind a shed when it started raining fire.
" Oh God, everyone take cover " Araine says and they all close their eyes.
They hear a flash and Naomi manages to get her eyes open seeing that they were all covered in a white blur , the last thing she could make out through the blur was Stephanie smiling at her and then disappears.

Poof!
All the others opened their eyes and saw that they were all not in the mosque,
Rather they were all surrounded in a dense canopy of tall trees;

They were in a forest,

Away from the mosque,

Away from Stephanie and the others,

"Where are we? " Randy asks, looking around knowing it was a forest. But he just couldn't believe it,
He had gotten his eyes open and he had seen Stephanie cover them in the white blur and her waving at Naomi.

He refused to believe it,
She was gone.

"She saved us"  Naomi mumbles and wipes a tear from her eye,  "And now she's in danger"
She drops to the forest floor and sobs in her hands.
"Hey Nae, Stop it " Jimmy says and bends down hugging her.

" I'm sure her, your cousins and mine are safe and doing just fine "

" Where the butt did Stephanie go to?! " Paige says as they hear another crash on the covering rock.
" I think we have bigger problems"
Renee says before they hear another bash on the rock.
"Ugh! " Charlotte grunted,holding on tightly but it was too late now.