C55

***********
Hello my peeps,
To really enjoy this chapter, you can read it with the song 'El Farsante' by Romeo Santos and Ozuna. I'm getting really obsessed with Spanish songs these days...,
Anyways, enjoy ❤️❤️

*********

"Roman"

The blackette managed a weak smile towards her. It was almost as if his Charlotte was right there with him. Nonetheless, Charlotte ran towards him with Seth trailing behind her. They leave him for a few minutes and this happens..,

"Did you pick a fight with those dragon flying things?" Dean asks, a small flame burning in his palms. Their meeting with their spirit was successful and thankfully, they got out with most of their body parts intact. Future Roman resisted the urge to kick his brother's younger self so he glanced at Paige who immediately bonked Dean on the head the moment she got the message,
"Hey!"
"Can you guys please stop flirting with each other?" Charlotte groans making the two of them give her disgusted looks. A chuckle rumbled in Future Roman's chest and he paid the price for laughing with such injuries.
"I told you to stop moving" Becky says worriedly, slowly rubbing his neck. He was resting on her thighs and amidst all the pain and the slight relief from his younger self healing him, he had to admit, they were really soft.
Dean really hit the jackpot.
"If you were only talking to him, why do you have wounds everywhere?" Paige asks, folding her arms.
Future Roman gave a sheepish smile and sighed, "The talk got a little physical..."
"A little?" She retorted and sat beside him. She wasn't sure if letting him stay by himself in the first place but when she decided to say, Dean and Seth shut her down saying he was a grown man and he could take care of himself, "I'm not the type to say I told you so but...."

"She told you so" Charlotte completes and the two sisters bump fists.

Roman continued to heal his future self. The characteristic blue glow emitted from his palms that rested on Future Roman's chest seemed to slowly close up the wounds. And apparently, that was only a clone. It had him wondering just how powerful that bastard really was.
"I haven't heard anything from the others in a while" Becky says and everyone looks at Paige.
Her forehead actually.
"Hey!" The blackette hollers, glaring at all of them, "Stop staring at my head. As you can see, it has stopped glowing so don't try and make it glow again"
"Isn't it supposed to glow?" Dean asks and raises his hands in defense when her glare turns to him,
"Not necessarily" Future Roman answers, flinching once the shred parts of his flesh glue back, "It only glows when the signal from the others reach her so that we can be able to communicate. Usually when it doesn't glow, it just means that the signal is lost..."
"Does that mean we've lost contact with them?" Charlotte asks worriedly and he shakes his head,
"If they can't reach us, we can reach them" He says and preps his hand under himself to sit up slowly. Becky and his younger self help him to fully sit up and then he beckons for Paige to come closer.
"This is gonna sting just a little bit"

She gives him a confused look before yelping in pain once he tapped the center of her fore head. Despite the pain, it started glowing once again and a small, white patch formed, looking like a mirror,
"Cool" Dean grins, "Can we always tap her forehead when we want to talk to people?"
"Tap my forehead again and I'll make sure you never use your fingers!"

Future Roman smiled at the antics before placing his hand on Paige's shoulder, "Dean? Seth? Do you guys copy?"

No answer came from the white patch and he frowned, "Guys? If this is a prank, this is not the time.."
There was no answer again and the rest were starting to worry.

"Are you guys okay?" Becky asks, and the silence answers them.
Something wasn't right.
"Paige, close your eyes and imagine shutting it off" Future Roman says and she follows orders. The white patch slowly disappears from her forehead and she hisses from the tingling. Roman watched himself intently as he looked to the floor in thought,
"Hey ,what's wrong?" Seth asks, tapping his future older brother, "They weren't answering, is that supposed to happen?"
"I think Paige's head lost its efficiency or something" Dean offers,
"You bastard" She shouts and they start bickering and fighting in the background.