C54

*************
*Slight mature content warning ⚠️*

**********
The sound of metal scraping against metal was all that could be heard. It was dark outside so what served as a luminous source was the open fire place at the far end of the room. Cold blocks of cement framed the room, giving it an antique air. There were no windows, only slits that stood as some sort of oxygen source,

Like the inhabitants were human anyways.....

Stephanie slowly surveyed the room she was stuck in.
She felt drained.
Her energy was depleted and with each subtle move of her limbs, her body ached with pain. Her eyes wandered, looking for any source of escape. All she could find was a wooden door that seemed so far, her legs would wither before she could even reach. Her eyes finally landed on a person, knee deep in some craftsmanship she couldn't care less about.
Said person looked normal but she had learned that there was more to something than what meets the eye.

"You're finally awake" The person spoke up, not looking up from its work. Stephanie registered the masculine voice and glared once he detached from his table and walked towards the fireplace.
A solder was in his hands.
A metal tong holding a sharp instrument most likely made of the same thing. Stephanie occupied herself with the way the heat affected the instrument which she recognized to be a dagger.
Was he some sort of weapon maker?

She jumped in alert once he started walking back. Keen and vigilant eyes watched him as he firmly placed a handle on the hot metal's end and pressed it in, making sure it stuck to it. What really alerted her was how he was holding the burning metal with his bare hands...,
"Your energy flow is low. I can barely sense a thing"
A tray was passed and it slid and stopped right in front of her.

Food. And water,
"I'm not interested" Stephanie spoke, her voice slightly raspy. The man alternated from fixing his daggers hilt to sharpening a blade and she thought  he hadn't heard her because of how parched her throat was.
As if on cue, the water in the steel cup that was on the tray temptingly swished around, inviting her for a taste. But she'd rather die of thirst than drink anything from Omnisious' lackeys.
Who knows what horrible nonsense they could've put in there.
"Your energy flow is depleted" The man spoke again, making her look back at him, "Eat something"

This time, his tone wasn't light.
It was dangerously low and almost demanding. She carefully eyed him again, annoyance swirling in her gut,

"I said I wasn't interested"

Suddenly, she felt a large hand grip her throat with force. It was so quick that she couldn't even react and she weakly flayed her legs side to side in response to the impact. Her brown eyes looked up with malice before it morphed into fear.
Black charcoal eyes mirrored her vision, but with an ominous red glowing with it.
The man's face was ghastly pale, the sharp set of teeth making him resemble a wolf. And she felt claws dig into the sides of her neck as his grip tightened,
"Stephanie McMahon" He begun calmly, spiking her even more.

"A highly valued and esteemed member of the Aphrodite clan and a fearsome fighter, a true beacon of hope for the hopeless"
Stephanie quietly opened her mouth, trying to get some amount of air flow through her system again,
"I've heard so much about you and I always dreamed of meeting you someday"

"But not in this manner of course" He lightly chuckled, making her grit her teeth in anger. She memorized his face and the long raven hair that was tied into a low ponytail,
If he wasn't so evil looking, she might have even called him attractive,
"I'm finding it so hard to control myself now.."

Confusion painted her face and she gasped louder when he slyly clutched her neck tighter, "You're here. In the flesh"

"Like putty in my hands and I can't even do anything" He said breathlessly and Stephanie would glare at him if one of his long claws wasn't so close to her vein. Once he released his pressure, she sighed in relief before looking up at him with a dangerous stare, "Don't get so worked up. Save some energy for your kids"
Worry consumed her thoughts and her face immediately softened at the mention of her children,
"What do you mean by that? What have you done to them, huh?! I swear if even one strand of a person's hair goes missing, I'll-"