C30

Everyone was on the forest floor, either crying their eyes out or sighing in frustration or either staring sadly at the floor.

" Stephanie, I'm never gonna see her again " Bayley mumbles and sobs. Finn sighs and holds her close.

She rests her head on his chest and quietly sniffles .

" Where do you think the rest are at now? " Araine mumbles and Naomi wipes her tears.

They weren't that close to the others, they were on a different part of the land where the rest where, this part was covered with trees,it was next to a glistening lake and the moon shone much brighter right on that spot.

"I got no idea, I just hope they are ok " Jey says and rubs his head.
" We all hope that " Araine says and rubs Naomi's back.

A white flash showed right there and the four covered their eyes for a moment.

They heard feet drop and they opened their eyes only to be filled with tears,

" Guys! " They chorus and stand up from their position, running towards them.
Araine and Naomi had already managed to just squeeze their three cousins in a tight hug.

" We thought we'd lost you "

Paige smiled at their reaction and leaned on Naomi,
" W-wait, w-where's Stephanie?" Naomi stutters.

The six look at each other then her and they had sadness in their eyes.
"Stephanie.... She,isn't here" Becky says and wipes her stained cheek,

"W-what do you mean not here? " Araine says and partly shakes.

Charlotte pulls Araine and Naomi in a hug, " She's not here.... "

The twins' eyes well up in tears as they couldn't believe their ears;
Sure Naomi saw Stephanie make them disappear for their safety but she left them at the same time?

" No" Araine says and shakes violently
"It can't be "

" I'm sorry cuz" Charlotte whispers tearily, "I really am"
" Stephanie " Naomi says and cries in her older cousin's neck

Just the mere mention of her name made tears to leak out of Paige and Becky's eyes, " She's gone forever "

Roman covered his face with his palms and held Seth,Dean, Jey and Jimmy close when tears threatened to spill out of their eyes.
" Guys? "
They hear and look forward seeing Sasha and Bayley smiling with tears in their eyes.
They ran towards the three girls and hugged them tight.
" Thank Aphrodite you're safe" Bayley mumbles and squeezes Becky tight.

"Roman, you-" Charlotte says after the two release her only to see Roman stumbling, "Roman?"
"Seth!  " Paige says as Seth suddenly collapses on the floor.
Dean follows suit on the floor and Becky gasps, Roman holds his head before he falls flat on the dusty ground floor.

" What THE???? " The three sisters chorus and rush to the ground.
" What IS HAPPENING TO THEM????!" Paige shouts

"The blasts they took , I think its altering their blood circulation " Someone says and they look and see Rose, Renee, Ryan and Jake floating towards them.

" WHAT THE???? " Bayley and Sasha freak when they see the four spirits.
" Relax Bayley,it's us " Rose says and Bayley's jaw drops.

" How do you know her name? Bayls, Are you one of them??? " Sasha gasps and steps away from her.
" What? NO! I'm a HUMAN, Does it look like I'm floating? ! " Bayley says and Sasha 'oh's' in realization

" HELLO!!! We have a SITUATION here!! " Paige shouts angrily and holds Seth in her arms.
" We can't do anything! " Renee says
" What do you mean You can't do anything?? " Becky says
" Do we look like healing spirits to you? " Rose questions
The two sisters look at themselves then her.

" Guys, please, you can at least do something " Charlotte whispers and rubs Roman's face with worry.

" There's nothing we can do,

But there is something YOU THREE could do "

The three sisters looked at each other then the spirits and looked at them with questionable eyes.