C56

***~****
"If you gobble everything up, you'll get a big tummy ache"

A happy squeal was heard when the little girl was picked up and spun around. Her little teddy bear fell from the impact but she couldn't care less about that. In the hands of her father, she felt all types of happiness.
One that a doll could never add up to.
"That's very true" The dirty blonde mumbled, placing the little girl on his shoulders. Her brown eyes matched her father's and her skin was just a shade lighter than his, "And then, you won't be able to eat again and I'd have to eat all of mommy's delicious foods by myself"
"No!" The little girl whined with a pout, "I'll be fine, daddy. There's no way I'm letting you eat all of mommy's food by yourself. That's unfair!"
"But I'm only trying to protect you from the massive tummy ache, my love" He says in mock worry and the girl sticks out her tongue at him, "Well, that's just rude"

"Alright you two, stop bickering and come eat"
The little girl giggled once her father dropped her in her little seat right in front of their dining table and he smiled, watching her thank her mother earnestly for the food. She felt his hands on her scalp as he tied her silky orange coloured hair into a high ponytail to prevent it from getting in the way of her eating,
"Dean, stop it!"
Light giggles poured out of the older orange-haired woman as her husband showed up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, peppering her neck with soft and ticklish kisses,
"Oh my God, baby, help..."
"Daddy, leave mommy alone"
The little family laughed, chasing each other around their simple kitchen for a while before settling down to eat the food that was set out for them,
"And you wanted to eat this all by yourself" The little girl mumbled and it was time for her father to stick his tongue out at her, "Now who's being rude?"
"You two will never stop bickering, will you?" Becky asks and smiles as the two glare at each other before looking at her expectantly, wanting her to reprimand the other, "Oh gosh..., there's two of them.."
"I'm obviously the better one"
"In your dreams, open teeth" Dean sneers, chuckling when she looked at her unarranged set of teeth before pouting at Becky,
"Dean, stop that. Leave her alone" Becky says with a disapproving look and he caves in, apologizing to the little one,
"But she is missing a few teeth, no?"
"Daddy!"

"Dear Aphrodite" Becky mumbles, shaking her head at their antics.

The memory was still so fresh in his mind, it was like a dream and a haunting nightmare at the same time.

The dirty blonde woke up, startled. The lingering memory of some of the last moments with his family burned his will, that was the only thing that kept him going until now,
"You're awake.."
He turned around to meet the dull look of his brother,Seth. His eyes widened seeing his hands cuffed with metal chains stuck up on the slated wall. If that wasn't enough to leave a bitter taste in his mouth, the crimson patches that covered his body left him with a painful feeling in his gut.
The metallic aroma of blood filled the air and Dean finally realized that they were not in the room alone,
Once he looked around, the sight of his old family locked away from freedom had him clenching his teeth in anger and horror.

They attacked them.

After they struck him down. It wasn't enough,they had to go for the rest of them,
"Calm down"
The boiling Dean was feeling deep in his gut settled down once he heard Seth speak. His voice was raspy and sounded drained,
Only Aphrodite knew what they put him through.
"You'll end up spiking your energy and drawing attention" He continued, carefully scanning the place, "Yours is the only one I can sense, don't bother wasting it on anger"
"So what do you want me to do?" He murmured, glancing at the guards that were standing by the door. Their energy didn't feel normal and Dean had a deep feeling they were in for a hell of a ride if they attacked.
"Look around"
He did as he was told. Deep brown eyes looked around the room, taking in the details. The walls were slated and grey with an array of chains close to the harsh, wooden floor that held most of the others. There were no windows and several torches were placed close to the ceiling, giving the room a source of light.
A total of eight guards were in the room. Two were stationed by the door, four were close to the others, poking or sneering at them.
The other two were eerily close to them. Not too close, but close enough to attack them if they tried anything funny,
"He's even more scared of us" Dean says with a sly smirk and Seth chuckles. Eight guards was really a lot for just two men,
And they could bet they were more outside as a backup. Dean snickered when a guard jumped away from Liv the moment she glared at him.
She was little and didn't seem like much of a threat at first glance but making her angry was a seriously dangerous move. The dirty blonde's eyes suddenly widened once he remembered that Liv was in the room.