C7

Stephanie sighed contently,

" Duck men, duck!" Dean says as they all go down.

The girls continue their food assault on the boys. Randy just manages to duck under a huge watermelon!

"Oh you wanna play it that way? "
Seth says and grabs a huge chicken leg and throws it.

It lands straight on Charlotte's face. All the girls gasp and the boys just stop.

Seth gulps knowing that Charlotte is not one to be messed with, Christ, the girl can blast you into the sun in a matter of milli seconds.

Charlotte simply smiles and wipes her face with her hands. She picks up a large cabbage, walks to Seth and dumps it on his head.

The girls laugh and she smiles. Seth shakes his head removing the cabbage, grabbing a fruit this time.

The girls sigh in happiness and the boys look like they wanna kill him. Seth gestures a 'calm down' look to them.

He walks to the stove with the apple, starts the gas, hovers the apple over the flame and sets it on fire.
The girls' eyes widen and the boys eyes also widen but in happiness.
"How could you?! She was so young! " Charlotte cries
" Foods do not age neither do they have ages! " Seth says
" Everything has an age dimwit! "
Paige says
" Oh really, do bunnies have ages?" Dean crosses his arms.

Ryan gives an 'are you serious?' gesture and the other three raise their eyebrows.
"Yes!!! " Charlotte says
" Whoops my mistake. Do your disgusting leaves have ages? " Dean says
" Well.. "
" Don't. Care! " Dean interrupts Becky.
" Let's face it,junk food's the alpha! " Roman says
" Let's kick your face, Vegetables are the alphas! " Becky says.

" How bout a contest? " Randy smirks
" What kind of contest? " Nattie raises an eyebrow.
" An Apex choice contest " Drew adds.
" Go on" Everyone says
" This house is divided, you get your stations, we get our stations. The table is clear back in the living room, first team to mount a plate of their choice of food wins. It's boys versus girls " Randy says.
" And we all know how that goes down " Jimmy smirks.
" Yeah, US beating your dumb butts and vegetables being the alpha food in this house " Naomi says.
" We'll see beautiful, we'll see" Jimmy says and Naomi slightly blushes.
"Alright then, and when we win, morning breaks of the fasts are salads all through " Charlotte smirks and all the boys shudder.
" Sure, and when we win, dinner and brunch are hamburgers with extra meat sandwiches " Roman smirks. Now all the girls shudder and the boys smile.
"Huddle up!" Seth and Paige say and glare at each other before huddling with their teams.

"Alright you meat lovers, I do NOT look forward to eating greens all day and I don't want that happening, we have the advantage on their team cos we're all way stronger than them, but they're smarter and much more decisive, so I want all of you, and when I say all of you I say ALL OF YOU, to push them feelings aside just for now, got it? " Roman growls and they nod.
" Good, heed that warning " Seth says.
" But shouldn't you three be the ones heeding the warnings since you... "
" The point is to heed the warning and to make sure we don't end up as goats, so no more questions and Kevin, shut up! " Dean snaps and they nod.

" Alright all you lovers of all greens great and small, when we step in this, we step in as warriors and we come out as conquerors. I do NOT look forward to eating pig fat and all the other fats that are totally gross. This is war and we are going to win this, now, they have the strong advantage but we have decisiveness, plus we play with minds, that's the key my fellow genders, Decisiveness and emotional black mail, that's the only way to pass these doofuses. Push aside all your feelings ladies, I know how we all feel about them but we keep that in the bay, Battle fields equals no darn emotions, got that? " Charlotte growls and they nod.
" Good, heed what we just said " Paige adds.
" Shouldn't you be the ones heeding since you three have... "
" The point is we step in there with no emotions and survive with no emotions, no more questions and Sasha, shut up! " Becky snaps and they all nod.