C27

"Be careful Roman"  Becky says to herself as he shoots up.

The cloud rumbled louder with all the black thunder earths darkest creations could ever form.
And there he was,
Slowly descending from the clouds,

His body was as black as a dark crystal, His face brooded fear, Roman would be lying if he wasn't scared but he kept his ground as Becky took him higher.

Stephanie had just released a lightning kick that it burned right through a monster making it to whither down and totally fade, that's when she looked up and it hits her.

"WHAT THE WHAT IS ROMAN DOING?!?! " She shouts and gains the attention of the others.

Charlotte looks up and gasps,
" Roman, what are you doing? "

Roman steadied his breathing as his body's chi started flowing all around him.
Then it happened, he looked the devil right in his eye,  Red eyes met blue eyes and suddenly Roman could not look away.

The eyes raked over his body and it gave a wicked smirk. Then he raised his hands and it had started to rain hail again.
Roman gulped and Becky gasped quickly swaying her hands left and right in order to escape the falling ice.

"Guys? " Araine says as they were now away from where the battle was and next to the wall that covered them from the forest,
It was destroyed now, nothing but burning ash and cinder.

" Araine "
She hears and looks near the burning remains and sees Bayley and Sasha.
" Bayls, Sasha, you two have to get out of here now! " Araine says
" But, what about the others? " Bayley asks
" We are rounding all of them up, we have to leave " Araine says
" But, Stephanie, Roman, all of them " Sasha says and Araine sighs.

" This is between him and them, it doesn't concern us"

Sasha and Bayley look at each other then the battle in front of them and nod.

Roman was fed up with just dodging all the hail, he wanted at the cloud and he couldn't take it anymore. He clenched his fists and Becky stopped.

"Huh? " Becky said in confusion and fear as she felt herself loose control over the wave of water that Roman was on.

Roman, however, had managed to take control of the wave that Becky was controlling.
The hail rained heavier and Roman put his hand over his head, forming a shield. One ice pack that had reached its orbit had shattered into pieces.
'Nice' Roman thinks and flies over one.

Then that was it,
He came face to face with the devil himself. He smirked when Roman was metres away from it.

He looked Roman from top to bottom, Blue hair, Blue eyes, reminds him of his mother.

When he slaughtered her years ago.

"You've really grown up my child "

Roman could not believe what he heard, " I am not your child, and I never will be, prick"

It merely chuckled and smiled at Roman, Roman shuddered at his smile, it was dark and intimidating.

"You make yourself sound so adamant and tough while you truly try to hide your submissiveness and fear, I smell your fear from where I stand my child"