C19

I found out the theme song for this one peeps
Pa Ti by Jennifer Lopez ft Maluma.
It really defines the whole story, love in the form of fighting for survival, what do you think? 😊😊😊

********************************

"Charlotte, I want you to lift that rock from that podium without using your physical strength or your fire powers. " Jake says

Charlotte raises an eyebrow, " How am I supposed to get the crystal if I can't use my physical strength and I can't use my only powers? "

" There's more to what meets the eye with you " Jake says and shifts back allowing her to focus.

Charlotte sucks in a deep breath and closes her eyes. What other power could that bunny be talking about? As far as she knew, fire was her only power.

Wait, what about that memory?
Now that she's watched it,she remembers that Roman shot out a water force field from his hand. They all just thought it was a one day thing, what if it wasn't?

She closed her eyes again and made her head blank as she was trying to focus.
As she was doing that, the ground started shaking.
The rock on the podium started to slowly lift off of the podium .
Jake nods and smiles.

Charlotte continues to close her eyes and the rock is fully in the air.
The rock slowly moves to the grounds' position and lands right at Charlotte

Charlotte opens her eyes and looks down seeing the rock right at her feet. Her mouth went wide open.

She looked at Jake and then the rock and then her hands.

"Jake, d-did I do this? " She asks,shocked.
" Like I said Charlotte, there's more to what meets the eye when it comes to you just like your mother" He mumbles the last part.

"Well I know my mom is watching over the both of us, she was the greatest mum alive. " Charlotte says and Jake hugs her tight.

" Now there's a specific way in what I want you to do Roman " Renee says and Roman nods.

" Good, you are going to fight that" She says as a huge water monster shoots out from a geyser.

"Holy " Roman says as he looks up and sees how huge this thing is.

" You defeat an element, with an element and remember, brains matter more than powers " Renee says and disappears.

" Renee? " Roman says looking around and looks up," Oh no "

He quickly rolls out of the way as the monsters fist tries to hit him.

" Come on Roman,you can do this" He says and rolls again as the monster tries to hit him.