C24

"Woah"
Paige says and flips away from the lava blast that just hit where she stood.
"Paige, heads up! "
She turns around bends over allowing Dean to throw a big fire stretch over her and towards the monster.
It raises its arm and punches it back towards Dean, Paige jumps over it and it hits Dean, sending him hard into the wall of the cavern.

" DEAN! " Paige shouts and growls at the monster. She just disappears out of thin air leaving the monster stunned. It looks around searching for Paige and growls angrily when he doesn't find her.
" Ahem! " It freezes and looks up seeing Paige right on top of it.
It growls and starts trying to shake her off. Her grip tightens on his head and it goes as far as blasting lava on itself.

Paige's eyes widen and she bends her head avoiding a huge blast on itself.
"Ok that's it! " She says and clutches her hand making a large amount of red and green substance glow on her hand. She didn't even care what it was, Dean almost died because of this thing and that's crossing the darn line.

She strikes her hand deep into its head and it screams, shaking its head vigorously. This causes Paige to loose her grip and slip off its head into the air.
Before she could hit the ground, she felt something cushion her fall, something warm to be specific.

She looked down and saw a huge flat surface under her which was actually made from heat.
She sighed in relief and saw Dean's head move out from under the fiery surface.
His face was all different;
His eyes were red and his hair was less blonde and more, well red.
"Dean? " She asks and Dean looks up at her.
" Aim for his head "
" Huh? " She raises an eyebrow and Dean points to the figure.

She looks forward and sees that the creature was screeching and holding its head, which was glowing an ominous green and red and giving off different waves of power and energy.

" Oh " She says and looks back at Dean. He looks back at her and she nods.
Her hands became tightly fisted and she expected to see green energy or her spikes, but all she saw was green and red light in her fist.
" What the? " She says and watches as the green and red mixture slowly turn pure white.

She looks at the figure which was still screeching and holding its head which was now also white.

Wait, wasn't this the same colour that got on Naomi's head on Stephanie's birthday?
And the same beam of light that Renee and the rest shot out?

All of these questions were just flowing through her head. That was all cut off when she heard the loud roar of the figure which was now fuming in front of them.
She shook of these thoughts and her eyes suddenly went green and red again and she clenched her fist tighter,making the white light shine brighter that it shined through the whole cave.
The creature screeched once again and covers its eyes and steps back because of the bright light.

"Time to end this " Paige says and Dean smirks and chugs her at the creature.

The creature looks up mouth open as Paige hits down and collides her white lustred fist with its head.
All that's seen was a white explosion and dust sprawling everywhere with an inaudible boom that covered every nook of the cavern.
Dean closed his eyes from the white light and dust until it was all over.
He opened his eyes and all he saw was a pile of black dust and Paige flipping her hair.
He smiles and his red streaks fade away.
Paige coughs and sticks her tongue out at the pile of dust. She then turns to Dean and smiles.

"Dean! " She says and runs up to him, hugging him tight.
He stood still not expecting that before breaking into a wide grin when Paige pulled away.
" Woah, When did you start hugging? " He grins and crosses his hands.
Paige glares at him and shrugs.
" Well it's an improvement",
She smiles
"Partially"
She frowns and Dean laughs.