Introduction

It's finally here!! Thank you readers for reading Admire to Kill Season 1. I'm really happy! So here it is, Season 2!! This is going to be a blast!

And also, I've never done something like this but, I'll gladly show you the cast before Chapter 1 because I want to share some information that is important to the story.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII (Me)
__________________

Main Characters Info:

Goh, 16 years old.
His personality most likely reflects Ash. He loves to catch new Pokemon and completing the Pokedex, alongside Mew.

And Goh seems to lack social skills, leading him not understanding the feelings of other people and Pokemon.

Though, he is very intelligent, he often skips school and doesn't like doing his homework. But, he is currently one of Professor Cerise's Research Fellow, along with Ash.

Now, Goh's relationships -

Goh and Chloe have been friends since they were little. The pair even attended Professor Oak's Pokemon summer camp together during their childhood.

Though, Goh gets annoyed when Chloe shows her concern for him, but he understands that she is just looking out for him. However, Goh is there for Chloe whenever she needs it and she has done the same for him.

Then, there's Ash -

Goh instantly accepted Ash as his friend. Their friendship grew even stronger when both began to travel together as assistants for Professor Cerise's research.

Goh considers Ash to be a role model of his and even picked up his battling tactics. He likes how much he cares for Pokemon, his determined attitude, leading Goh to have a strong admiration for Ash.

__________________

Chloe, 16 years old

Chloe, 16 years old.
She appears to be detached and cold when she talks to other people. She is also very aloof as she prefers to keep things to herself most of the time.

But she does have a few friends. Although, Chloe has a prickly side, as she often gets annoyed towards people that upset her. She is easily exasperated and dislikes when people make assumptions about her, (others assuming that she wants to become a professor like her father.) but on the other side, she can be kind and sweet at times.

Likewise, Chloe still loves and cares for her family and friends and her Yamper.
After getting Eevee in her hands, she began to develop more depth into her personality.

She didn't have much interest in Pokemon before, but after meeting Eevee, it changed her perspectives towards Pokemon.

Unlike Goh, Chloe still goes to school everyday, even when she's helping with the research with her father.

And then there's her relationship with Goh, they have been together for a long time, and are childhood friends as they're very close with each other.

Chloe does open up to Goh about her problems sometimes and would go to him for help whenever she needed it.
She seems to have developed feelings for Goh, as she blushed at him.

Though, it is a bit one-sided at the moment, since Goh has admiration for Ash, and Goh not knowing about Chloe's feelings for him.

__________________

Ash, 18 years old.
He is very confident and a kind character with enthusiasm. Which a lot of people admire his battling skills and positive mental attitude.

Ever since he first arrived at Alola, Ash was very depressed, because he got isolated from Serena. And knowing that she has been shot and was brought to the hospital with himself.

Though, he is taking his time to get used to the feeling of being lonely, but hasn't forgotten that he still got his friends beside him.

Despite him having a good side, he has killed people to protect Serena. This caused him to have a trauma from it. Nowadays, without Serena, he'll go act abnormally inside, without others noticing.

And whenever Ash sees a couple, he becomes jealous of them, reminding him that he won't be with Serena for a long time, and has failed to be 'together forever' with her.

__________________

Serena, 18 years old

Still the usual as she was from before, a crazy and psychotic girl who would do anything for Ash.

Serena has suffered from a mental illness during childhood, her obsession with Ash was strong. Then kills people who gets in the way of their relationship.

She even can't feel any emotions or feelings towards other people, making her have no remorse of killing them.

But, Serena can feel emotions towards Ash only, because Ash gives her a warmth and exciting feeling in her heart, which he always makes her heart skip a beat.

Serena also misbelief the concept of love. Whenever she gets jealous of someone getting along with Ash, she would kill them to get rid of the jealousy, and then killing someone to protect her love.

And by making love with Ash, it fulfills Serena's heart, loving the feeling.
__________________

With that all said, I hope you can enjoy the upcoming chapters! I have a lot of plans ahead..

We'll try our best to drop chapter 1 tomorrow, and especially work on the future chapters, coming along the way of Valentine's Day!