Chapter 5 - Bitter Sweet

Hey readers, Sunny here. I'm sorry for not updating since yesterday! I was quite busy studying for my uni and had a date with my girlfriend. But anyway, have this 3000 word chapter! Enjoy.

Warning: this contains some blood and sexual act.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII
__________________

It was 4 AM in the morning. Chloe was still at her bed sleeping. Then her brother Parker came into her bedroom.

Parker approached Chloe at her bed, and gently nudge her, to wake her up.

After a few pushes, Chloe slowly opened her eyes and sat straight and rubbed her eyes. Then she looked beside her and could see her brother.

"Parker.." Chloe said quietly "What's the matter? Why wake me up this late?"

Parker had a scared look on his face and was shaking from fear.

He looked at Chloe with terrified eyes and said "..I-I think there's a g-ghost outside!"

Chloe gasped at what Parker said and quickly got up from her bed and looked outside the window.

Chloe could see there was someone's shadow, trying to break in the house.

"Is that.. a burglar?" Chloe felt scared of what's occuring.

Chloe backed away from the window and kneeled down in front of her brother and placed her hand on his shoulder, then said "Go back to your room, I'll take care of this."

"But Chloe.." Parker tried to protest more from his mouth but knew that he had to listen to his sister.

Parker nodded and went back to his own room. Chloe sighed at this and then went downstairs.

As Chloe went downstairs she can see Yamper was barking at the door. Chloe quickly carried Yamper in her arms and hushed her pet "Shh! Yamper! You can't make a noise!"

Chloe looked at the door's window and there was someone's shadow over it. But suddenly, it disappeared.

"Are they gone?" Chloe looked outside the glass door and could see there wasn't anyone.

However, Yamper kept on growling. He got off Chloe's arms and went downstairs. It seems like he was signaling Chloe that the burglar was still here.

"Yamper? Hey! Hold on!" Chloe quickly followed her pet downstairs.

__________________

Serena was outside the Professor Cerise's institute, trying to get in to meet her Ash.

Serena unexpectedly broke the window downstairs and went inside. She was walking down a hallway now and could see Ash and Goh's dorm.

Serena smiled at seeing their dorm and rushed there and gently opened the door, quietly. She let herself in and could see the two boys sleeping at the bunk bed. There was Goh who was sleeping on the top and there was Ash sleeping at the bottom.

Serena quietly sat down at the bed with Ash on it. She stared at Ash's sleeping face, then she placed her hand on Ash's chest, stroking it in a circle motion.

"He looks so cute when he's asleep.."

Serena leaned in her face towards Ash's face and she began to blush a lot from this.