Chapter 9.1 - Be With Me (+ANIMATION)

Hello! Another flashback chapter like Calem's!

Sorry that it's not Chapter 10. I wanted to write this exclusive Chapter for you guys to read.

Anyway, this will focus on Chloe's backstory, so enjoy!

Oh. By the way! The animation of GohxChloe is finished! The link will be at the bottom of the story. So make sure you read the story first before watching the animation!

Illustration by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

When I was only 9 years old

When I was only 9 years old... My mother gave birth to Parker. He was going to be my younger brother.

My parents took care of him really well, he was quite a charming sibling. Me and Parker barely talk to each other, we didn't get that much bonding.

However 3 years later.. My parents had to go somewhere and told me that I have to take care of Parker while they were gone. It was going to be a challenge for me... But I have to do it for them.

I watched as my parents got on the car and drove off to somewhere. Which that leaves me and Parker at the house. I then closed the door and leaned against it, I wondered how I was going to do this.

Parker then approached me and said "I'm hungry, Sis."

I got that noted and told Parker to wait at the table. I only learn how to make an omelette, so I decided to cook one for him.

Soon, I got the stove working on, and placed a frying pan on it. I grabbed some eggs from the fridge and then cracked them on the frying pan. They were now starting to heat, and getting boiled.

Then I put some hints of salt on it. Now, I have to wait for them to get done. I went to the sink and decided to wash some dishes since we ran out.

For some reason, Parker went to the kitchen and tried to grab something from the top of the counter. Since he was too short, he couldn't reach it.

I stopped washing the dishes, and went towards my brother, and asked him "What's wrong?"

He looked like he wanted to get the juice box from there. So I grabbed it and gave the juice box to Parker. He seemed satisfied now.

Parker then rushed pass me, since he was quite clumsy, he somehow tripped at the floor, and accidentally hit the frying pan which that was still boiling the egg.

My eyes widened. I can see the frying pan is going to fall on him! I quickly went towards Parker and caught the frying pan before it hits Parker. I was feeling so much pain when I grasped the hot-steaming pan on my hand, it was starting to burn my skin. But I had to endure it.