Chapter 14 - Worst Person

We just had a break and we're back!

Hopefully I can update more with these upcoming chapters.

Warning: this contains violence and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII
__________________

Seeing the sight of Jimmy showing his intestines and no arms made Goh and Professor Cerise feel tense and paranoid. Besides all the other victims that got eaten by Pokemon, this was rather worse.

Goh screamed while he panicked, "..That means someone is here, doing bad things! That could mean it's....!"

He dropped himself at the ground and cried out a bit of tears and closed his eyes, hoping the pain would go away eventually.

For the other one, Jimmy couldn't breath some oxygen anymore, he slowly closed his eyes and decided to bleed out to his death.

"Calm down, Goh!" Professor Cerise said and placed both of his hands on Goh's shoulders from the top.

Both knew that they had to go on, especially with the situation that's happening. The environment around them was really intense, they had to be careful of Pokemon as well.

Professor Cerise gave a hand out to Goh for him to stand up with. Goh took a deep breath and silently cursed himself that he wasn't strong enough or brave.

"We need to make sure we're not smeared with blood. It's the only way that carnivorous Pokemon wouldn't eat us." Professor Cerise stated as he looked around them.

Goh nodded in understanding him, as well that having a thought that the same person who killed Chloe did this. He had do doubt that it was Serena, the person he barely knew. Goh even realized that Chloe befriended Serena and even worse that she betrayed her, making Chloe feel so used.

"Nobody helped Chloe. Ash, why did you have to defend Serena? I have never seen someone who faked their smile for me and pretended to be our friend!" Goh grunted in anger, making Professor Cerise aware of what's occurring with Goh.

Goh even hates liars, he hated people who lies to him like his old friend Horace did.

Professor Cerise couldn't do anything to help Goh, he only looked at him with a sweatdrop

Professor Cerise couldn't do anything to help Goh, he only looked at him with a sweatdrop. "Goh must hate Ash for what he's done. I could slightly feel his pain."

The night they were both having felt the same level as that day that Chloe was murdered by Serena.

Speaking of Serena, Goh took a glance in front of them and saw her who got out from a building and looked back at Goh.