Chapter 11 - My Desires

Sorry that it's late! Here's Chapter 11! Enjoy!

Warning: this contains violence and sexual act and strong language.

Following images will contain blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

"Mmm.. Ash.." Serena moaned as Ash was planting kisses on her neck.

Ash was once again on top of Serena, where they're at the bed both naked. Serena's hands caressed Ash's back, she could feel some scars on it as she touched them delicately.

Serena seemed slightly distracted by his scars, it was worrying her. Ash felt tired of thrusting inside of Serena, which he made him stopped and lay down at the bed beside her.

"Sorry I didn't get you to cum.." Ash pardoned.

Serena shook her head with a smile then hugged her boyfriend as she nuzzled on his chest as she said "It's fine. At least you came inside of me!"

Serena wanted to strike up a conversation with Ash more, so she pulled away from him and then straddled on top of him.

"Ash.." Serena started off saying, "What happened to your back?"

Ash then turned around to let Serena look at his back. "Oh this? It's nothing to worry about.. It was some incident that happened unintentionally back at Alola."

Serena then looked at Ash with a concerned look with her eyebrows lowered down and a frown. She wanted Ash to tell her the reason of how or why it happened.

She then leaned in forward closer to Ash's face with her's, saying "Tell me Ash. What happened to it? Did someone hurt you? I can kill them for you.. you don't deserve any scars."

What Serena said made Ash have a sweatdrop. His mind then flashes back at his time at Alola. "Should I tell her this? I really don't like it when people worries for me.. especially coming from my own girlfriend, Serena." Ash wondered. He also didn't want to cause Serena into more trouble if she kills someone again, especially someone at Alola.

Ash took a deep breath then said "..It was someone at Alola. We both had a fight but you don't have to kill that person! It was my fault that it happened."

Serena sighed, she guessed that it could not be helped at all. But this made her have an idea. Serena then hugged Ash and said "I would like to go to Alola with you someday, Ashy."

Her idea made Ash smiled, he then pat her head saying "That sounds nice. I actually showed Alola to Goh one month ago. Maybe I can take you there as well."

"Goh has been to Alola with Ash? Now I can't stop thinking about that.." Serena was jealous of Goh again, she wanted to kill him right away.

Serena shook her violent thoughts away, she focused right on Ash. She then grabbed his cock and aligned it against her private region. She slides it inside of her and gasped at the feeling.

"Ah.. you're so big, Ashy.." Serena moaned once more as she began to slam herself up and down on him.

Ash held her sides and thrusted in a bit, by buckling his hips. The couple were moaning continuously at the feeling.

__________________

Goh and Chloe's family arrived at the hotel. Professor Cerise and Talia reserved a room for all of them to stay at. After arriving at their room, Yamper chased Eevee by running together at the room. Talia and Parker then sat down at the huge bed and placed down their bags.