Chapter 8 - Helpless

Warning: this contains violence.

Following images will contain A LOT OF blood and gore.

Viewer Discretion is advised

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

It was 4 PM in the afternoon, there seemed to be a couple holding hands as they walk at a nice scenic park.

It was Ash and Serena who were walking home together, both of them were happy, enjoying their time together, loving the feeling of joy from heaven.

"It looks like nice to settle for our future dates here, Ashy." Serena said while cuddling Ash's arm.

Ash had a smile on his face, and was glad to hear about that. The couple have been chatting to learn more things about them, then they found a fountain, they decided to sit down at the ledge of the fountain and rest there for a few minutes.

Serena snuggled against Ash's chest, then stared at Ash's eyes. She blushed instantly and pulled back from snuggling him.

"Ash, I have something to ask you."

Ash could only reply with "Hm?" curious to hear what she wanted to ask.

Serena then spoke, "If you had to choose one, who is your most favorite person in this world?" As Serena said that, she stared at Ash defiantly, she was quite desperate to hear his answer.

It took Ash to think about it for a while, then finally replied "You, Serena."

Serena smiled widely with her mouth open and then cuddled Ash more. "Oh Ash. Thank you!"

As Serena was cuddling him, she caressed Ash's hair while her mind was thinking about other things.

"Though, there's something a bit off. Whenever I'm away from Ash, I have this feeling on my heart telling me to just get rid of everything around us."

The world is filled with things that are in the way of their love, Serena really wanted everything to disappear but only her and Ash remaining.

Serena pulled away from the hug and can see Ash began to talk about various topics, Serena listened to him a bit but her mind was clouded with doubts. She was thinking about how she took care of the bullies.

"It might not be good to think about this right now, especially when I'm spending my time right now with Ash. But I have a feeling that somebody saw me murder those two."

But it also made Serena even more suspicious of Chloe. She wondered why Chloe would want her to tell what or how she managed to get rid of them.

"She's going to be in the way. I have to get rid of her as well, but how can I know for sure that she caught me?"

Ash then stopped talking and noticed that Serena hasn't been responding to him, he can see that Serena was looking away from him and was in deep thoughts.

"Serena."

Serena snapped back her mind and looked at Ash with a curious face.

Ash then caressed her face and leaned in forward, saying "You're a bit quiet today."

Serena realized this and stood up and held Ash's hand, "I'm a little tired today, Ashy. Let's go home!"

Ash nodded and got off from seat and walked together on their way home.