Chapter 4 - Petty and Dull

Warning: this contains violence, sexual act, strong language and bullying.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Following images will contain BLOOD and GORE.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Back at the gym's storage room. There were two girls who were beating Chloe up by kicking her head and body.

"Hey, this is getting a bit boring." said the girl with short blue hair.

But the other girl with brown hair and twin tails kept kicking Chloe's head and replied back to her friend, "How about we invite someone here? He knows how to make things fun! We can make him take away Chloe's virginity, it'll sure excite us!"

The blue short hair girl smirked at her idea, and simply nodded. For Chloe, she just heard their conversation, she didn't want some other guy to take away her first.

"Don't.." Chloe said quietly.

"Huh? What's that?" The blue short hair girl stomped on Chloe's head and leaned in saying "You have to say 'please' next time in your sentence to be more formal!"

Chloe kept crying on the ground, she wanted to get out from the hell.

__________________

Serena reached her destination, she got inside the gym's storage room where she could see the girls were stomping on Chloe's head.

Serena could see Chloe was laying down on the ground, and her eyes were filled with sorrow. Her face had a lot of bruises and scratches.

The two girls stopped kicking Chloe and looked at Serena who had her eyes widened at, with her hands forming a fist

"Hello, Serena. Do you wanna join?"

Serena responded back with a emotionless tone in her voice, "I'm quite busy, you know."

"Is that so?" The girl with blue hair then teasingly said "It's all fun when the boys in our class likes you, and you kept rejecting them."

Apparently, Serena looked at the girls with rage inside her eyes, she was shouting to herself to kill them already.

The brown hair girl then ran towards Serena and raised her voice saying, "And we don't like that at all! I'm so jealous of popular girls like you!"

The girl was about to have her hands on Serena to strangle her but then..

Serena pulled out her box cutter and grabbed the girl's wrist and cut if off.