Chapter 20 - Genuine Friendship

Warning: this contains violence, body horror and minor strong language.

Following images will include blood.

Viewer discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Ash took a step back and saw Goh on his feet on the ground, placing his hands there too

Ash took a step back and saw Goh on his feet on the ground, placing his hands there too. He was concerned for Goh's sudden change in his behavior. His sinister-looking grin, with his eyes looking blank right at Ash.

Goh began to drool some saliva from his mouth, his stomach let out a rumble noise, growling from hunger.

"Hey... what the hell is going on with you, Goh?" Ash said with a concerned look.

Because that Ash didn't see what Goh had done to himself, it made him concerned about this. And that the pill took effect on Goh.

Unexpectedly, Goh got up and stood up properly and rushed towards Ash to attack him. Ash can see this and couldn't act fast. Goh's speed was much faster than him now. As Goh ran, he pushed Ash towards the ground and got on top of him. He swung his fist around Ash's face, but Ash crossed his arms to block the punch.

Goh kept on punching onto Ash's arms that was blocking his way. He got up away from Ash and stomped on Ash's stomach, gagging him. Goh repeatedly kicked Ash in a harsh way, making Ash feel sick from all of those kicks.

Ash had enough of this and moved sideways to dodge the stomping from Goh. He quickly crawled back to get away from Goh. But it was no use that Ash became weaker than Goh now. Goh didn't bother to kick Ash anymore, he instead grabbed on Ash's shirt from behind and pulled him closer to him.

As Goh pulled Ash to him from behind, he wrapped his arms around his neck and tightened his grip around the neck. Almost choking Ash to death.

"Goh...! Quit it! Arugh!" Ash shut his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to regain his breath.

Goh's strength became more stronger ever since he took that pill. And that Ash is a lot weaker now, knowing that he has no chance to win against Goh.

"You can say that to Chloe and her father, as well with my Pokemon! Do you know how much it pains me to witness death!? I bet Chloe was begging for mercy when Serena killed her! And you do know who's responsible for this incident, right!?" Goh replied with a hatred tone in his voice.

Ash opened his eyes and looked at Goh from behind, who was strangling him to death. Ash had a sad look on his face, and tried to speak properly while getting strangled, "Y-You're really going to kill me huh, G-Goh?"