Chapter 9 - Against An Enemy

Hi! Sorry for not publishing Chapter 9 for a while... me and Cheruyuu were busy working on a special project!

OK so, apparently, the artist of Admire to Kill is working on an animation soon, which is Goh x Chloe. Also another special animation for Yandere Serena x Ash!!

Future chapters might get delayed due to this, because I'll also participate with the special animation for Yandere Serena x Ash, but seeing an animation is cool tho right? :-D

Here's some previews!

When the animations are done, we'll upload it to YouTube, and I'll announce when it's done so you can watch it!

Take note that drawing and animating does take a LOT of time! I don't wanna stress Cheruyuu (the artist) that much by doing this, so hope you understand!

Sorry for rambling... Enjoy this chapter!

Warning: this contains violence and major sexual act.

Following images will contain blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII
__________________

"Serena.. You're all covered in blood." Ash looked at her with a shocked face and as he observed the room, he can see Ren's body got dismembered.

Serena giggled to herself and stood up from the bloody floor, and went towards Ash to hug him.

"Hahaha.. I hope you don't mind, Ashy." Serena said as she hugged Ash and snuggled against him.

Ash didn't want to see Serena get filthy from the blood. So he told her to wait here and get her a towel. He quickly went towards the kitchen and grabbed the towel from the counter, he was about to return but then realized something.