Chapter 10 - Hatred from Bloodshed

Okay so I got worried that Wattpad removed an image of Lucario biting Cinderace because it violated their guidelines but I got it restored back! So problem solved..

Warning: this contains extreme act of violence and sexual act and strong language.

Following images will contain blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

"..Chloe!"

Goh kneeled down and held Chloe in his arms, and cried out to her even more.
He realized that Chloe has been stabbed in the back.

Goh hugged Chloe very tight in his arms, and cried even more on her shoulders

Goh hugged Chloe very tight in his arms, and cried even more on her shoulders. He couldn't believe that she was killed, and the fact that he wasn't there to protect her. Then Goh started to scream more and more, screaming out her name. He felt very sorrow at the moment.

He wanted to know who would do this and why Chloe was killed. "Why Chloe!? Who did this to you!"

Goh felt like he was talking to himself since Chloe wasn't responding because she was dead. Then he can notice there was a letter inside her pocket. He grabbed the letter and can see it was written 'For Goh'.

"Quit being noisy. You'll wake up Ash."

Goh got back to his mind, and looked up and can see that at the hallway from 5 meters away from him, he can see someone standing there who had blood stains in their clothes, especially holding a bloody knife. It was Serena!

Goh quickly stood up and placed Chloe at the side, then puts the letter inside his pocket. Goh then stared aggressively at the murderer, he clenched his hands that was forming a fist and gripped his shirt.

 Goh then stared aggressively at the murderer, he clenched his hands that was forming a fist and gripped his shirt

Serena only just stared at Goh defiantly, not showing any emotions towards him. But, she was glad to see Goh finally arrived so that she can kill him.