Chapter 17.1 - Past Regrets

This will be about Goh's backstory.

TW: this will contain abuse, bullying, drugs, strong language.

Illustration by Cheruyuu (her user: chryyu)

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

My name is Goh. And I was born as a left-handed person. I was also named after my parent's company, Go-Go Systems. Both of them are engineers.

My mother always concerns about me that I barely had any friends besides Chloe. But, my father only wants me to focus on my studies, alongside my mother. I didn't really want to study at all, I always complain about it to them. And my grandmother... she doesn't really care for whatever I do. She would support me, and I love her for that.

So my parents were disappointed to know that I didn't like studying or even study at all. My reason for my lack of friends is because of my trust and social skills. I tried making friends but they all end up rejecting me. Even I got lied by an old friend named Horace. I couldn't trust anyone.

I am only fine with Chloe as my friend, only having her as ONE is enough. She had gain my respect and trust for her. During middle school days, my parents forced me to join a sports club which is soccer...

I didn't like the idea at first. The reason why they signed me up for it is because to make friends.... And to make my life finally worth living for. Although, my dream isn't to become a soccer-player. I wanted to become a trainer.

Soon enough, I got good at playing soccer. The coach would always praise me for my kicking and dodging skills. However my other teammates were jealous of me. They weren't too friendly...

They told me to meet up at the playground nearby after school. So I went there.. When I arrived, the two boys approached me which were my teammates who called me to meet up.

"Pretty boy you are. Shouldn't you sign up for the girl's volleyball? You don't quite fit in with us!" They made fun of me because I look quite feminine to them.

I don't fit in... Of course, I don't. People in my class just assumes that I'm a girl because of my eyelashes that I inherited from my mother. But Chloe told me that she likes it, telling me that I look stunning no matter what gender I am. So supportive...

I bowed my head down in front of them and apologized "I'm so sorry! I can quit the club if you want!"

Instead of forgiving me, they grabbed my school bag from behind and tossed it far away from us. It landed on the pound. My homework printouts were inside there! Now they're going to get soaked wet!