Chapter 28 - Tension Into Fun (Last Chapter)

This will be the last chapter for season 2. Enjoy reading!

Warning: this contains violence, strong language.

Following images will include blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Words weren't coming out from Serena's mouth. She watched as the mysterious 'Chloe' starting to walk towards her.

As 'Chloe' was walking towards Serena, all she could do is stare in disbelief

As 'Chloe' was walking towards Serena, all she could do is stare in disbelief. Serena was sure that she had killed Chloe and got rid of her body but it didn't just made sense to her of how could Chloe become alive.

However, what Serena didn't know that Mew was currently transforming as Chloe in order to disguise and blend in with humans.

"That... thing you just killed. That was fake." Mew said as they stopped in front of Serena and stared at the fake Goh, laying dead.

In a few seconds, the body was poofed into dusts. Revealing that it was fake as Mew said. This made Serena gasped in shock and backed away a bit.

Mew could see this reaction and laughed a bit. As it chuckled, they said "I'm surprised that a human being like you would kill another human. Why?"

Serena got a bit confused on what 'Chloe' said. She knew that Chloe wouldn't talk something like this. But then, Serena can noticed that Chloe's eyes were different. She had no black pupils and they were only the color of pure blue.

"Wh-Who are you...?" Serena hesitated to ask.

The transformed Chloe answered out, "I'm Chloe of course! But that would be a lie because I'm actually a Mythical Pokemon..." Mew then closed its eyes and lowered its head. "...You did killed this girl, right?"

The sky was becoming dark and clouded a bit. The stars were beginning to shine bright outside. Ash was in front of the school's gates, patiently waiting for Serena. He wondered what was taking her long.

"Serena..." Ash whispered to himself as he stared at the classroom's windows from outside.

Ash then grabbed out his Pokeball from inside his pocket. Concerning to himself that Serena might be in trouble, especially that she's taking long.

Back inside the dark classroom, Serena gripped tightly on her weapon and gritted out her teeth. She then looked down at the wooden floor and tried to think of a strategy.

 She then looked down at the wooden floor and tried to think of a strategy