Chapter 7 - Doubts and Regrets

Hi readers! Sunny here, I wanted to give Goh and Chloe a emphasis here, especially with Ash and Serena. Enjoy reading!

Edit: I have troubles with my internet while publishing this D-:

Also fun fact: did you know that Chloe's japanese voice actor voices a yandere from a different anime?

Not that much warning signs I'll put here, but there will be little sexual hints. Also some drama.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII
__________________

It was around morning, Ash suddenly woke up and sat straight up, he looked around his surroundings and could see that he was in a bed with Serena, who was still sleeping. He noticed that she was naked, then his mind flashed back of what happened.

"I accidentally fell asleep.. I remember the night we had but Goh will be worried sick about me!" Ash got up from the bed but then Serena woke up and grabbed Ash's arm, pulling him back to the bed.

"Where are you going, Ash?" Serena questioned with curiosity.

Ash looked back at her and nervously said "I-I need to go already, the others might be wondering where I went."

Serena didn't want Ash to leave, but she had to understand. She looked away from Ash, feeling upset.

Ash doesn't want Serena to be like that so he leaned in and kissed her.

"I know we'll see each other again. Try visit me again, OK?" Ash stood up from the bed and quickly got on his clothes. He brought out his Rotom phone from his pocket and noticed that he missed 5 calls from Goh!

As he was done dressing himself, he quickly left the apartment and hurried back at Professor Cerise's institute.

Serena was still at her room and felt very mad, she didn't liked how Ash had to leave, even him spending more time with Goh than her.

"..I'm so jealous of Goh."

Serena then got up from the bed and went towards to the kitchen to take her pills.

__________________

Ash finally arrived, he walked up the stairs and opened the front door of Professor Cerise's institute. He then walked through a hallway and entered his dorm, where Goh was there all dressed up in his school uniform.

Goh ran up to Ash and worriedly said to him "Where have you been Ash!? I've been calling you and you never pick up!"

Ash scratched his cheek, he didn't know how to explain it to Goh. "Even if I tell Goh about this, I don't think he would understand."

Ash took a deep breath and spoke, "I.. was at Serena's apartment."

Goh responded back confusingly, "Yeah, I know. I checked on the map with your Rotom phone's location. What exactly did you did there?"

Ash tried to put it into words but couldn't, instead he blushed, he tried his best to explain it to Goh but somehow couldn't.

"I can't say much, Goh. It's none of your business." Ash realized how cold and rude he just sounded, so he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

But Goh seemed to understand him, but didn't still get why Ash was there at the apartment with Serena, and what they were doing.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something." Goh said. "There's a sports day event going to occur today at our school."