Chapter 16 - More Misery

Been a while that I've wrote lemons, so hope you enjoy this!

Warning: this contains MAJOR sexual act and violence and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Serena sighed once more and crossed both of her arms and looked down at the kitchen's counter and was thinking what food she would make for dinner

"Ash doesn't like vegetables that much... But he has to eat them to stay healthy." Serena thought about making a soup instead.

Then Serena grabbed a knife from the rack beside her and grabbed something from the fridge which is a plastic bag that has the supplies for it. She then got the pot ready on the stove and lit it up.

Serena then puts some water inside the pot, after that she began to chop the vegetables.

When that's done, she's waiting for the food to boil in the steaming water inside the pot. Serena then had a realization, that the patterns with her relationship with Ash keeps on repeating which really irritates her.

Her biggest fear was losing Ash again, or getting arrested that she would have to separate with Ash. She learned her lessons now, that every person that is close to Ash, she would kill them immediately.

In a few seconds, Serena could feel some cold, dark, shadows appearing behind her. It was all in her imagination since she's quite delusional about everything.

 It was all in her imagination since she's quite delusional about everything

A few hours later..

Ash came back inside and walked through the hallway and saw Serena prepared dinner for him already.

Serena got up from the chair and hugged Ash in bliss. "You're back! Oh, I've missed you so much, Ashy...."

Ash happily hugged her back then pulled back and asked "By the way, where have you been?"