Chapter 24 - Time Flies

Updates are really been progressing so slow and I'm very sorry for that. The updates are once a week and sometimes it skips a day, I apologize for that. But here you go, a long 4000 word chapter. Enjoy!

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

3 months earlier,

There was Ash who had gone to Alola and there was Serena at Kalos who was currently at her house with her mother, Grace. Serena was sentenced to stay inside her home, which Grace had to look out for her and tried to be careful for her daughter's crimes again.

Grace sighed and stubbed out her cigarette in the sink. It was nearly midnight that time which reminded Grace to go check on her daughter if she's still up or not.

After Grace had walked upstairs and got in front of Serena's door. She slightly opened the door and peaked a little and could see Serena in her pajamas already and was sitting in her desk.

It seemed like she was sewing something. Grace was a bit happy by seeing her daughter doing something else than trying to chase after Ash. Grace took a deep breath and entered the room and walked towards her daughter.

Serena looked behind her and saw her mother, which she smiled at. "Hi Mom. Do you like what I just made?"

As Serena placed down the needle with thread at her desk. She showed her creation to Grace. It appeared to be a home-made Ash plush toy.

Grace was shocked. It felt like a lighting struck her. She shook her head in disagreement and swiped out the doll out of Serena's hand.

"You're not allowed to think about Ash! We had a deal, Serena!" Grace scolded.

Serena's eyes widened and clenched her hands to a fist. She averted her eyes away from Grace and had a exasperated look.

"I want you to only focus on other things than Ash. Please, Serena. I'm doing this for your own good." Grace told her off.

After Grace scolded Serena, she left her room with the doll in her hand. Grace didn't know what to do with the doll that Serena made, but knew that she had to get rid of it to let her daughter forget about Ash.

Serena groaned in frustration, "Mom thinks that I can forget about Ash? Impossible... I won't stop loving him... ever."

Seeing that it's late now, Serena got off her chair and turned off the lights in her room. She then went towards to her bed and lied down there as she covered herself in her blanket.

She had a lot of pictures of Ash at the walls. Serena then took out her pink-tablet from the table beside her. She was looking through her pictures and had a ton of pictures with her and Ash.

"Oh, Ash... when can we meet again..." Serena whispered to herself as she stroke the screen with her finger. The screen was displaying Ash on it.

She then began to cry a bit of tears when thinking about Ash. It hurts her a lot that they had to separate from each other, and knowing that the world doesn't accept their relationship together.

Serena remembered the time where Calem was around to mess with her. After the summer camp that she attended, she wanted to know more about love. She had to ask Calem about it since there was nobody else by her side at that time.