Chapter 26 - Copycat

Remember to read the manga panels from right to left! Also, if you are using the dark theme, I recommend you readers to use the white theme while reading.

Warning: this contains violence.

Following images will include blood.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

The couple returned back at their dorm. Both of them have already cleaned up the mess back at the park. The dead bodies were all cut in pieces and were put inside plastic bags.

It was 10 PM at night, Ash had already fallen asleep. For Serena, she was at the edge of the bed, sitting. She was peacefully watching her boyfriend sleep.

Serena caressed Ash's hair, she smiled at him snoring. She then leaned in her face to kiss his lips as she closes her eyes. After giving Ash a kiss for a few seconds, Serena pulled back, she then thought to herself, "As long as Ash is with me, I'll be fine."

After watching Ash sleep, Serena stood up from the bed. As she was still smiling at Ash, she began to blush at the thought of him using his Pokemon to protect her from Officer Jenny.

 As she was still smiling at Ash, she began to blush at the thought of him using his Pokemon to protect her from Officer Jenny

Serena blamed herself from dragging Ash to her problems. With Officer Jenny threatening him with a taser, and almost went to prison.

With that said, Serena quietly went outside the dorm, closing the door. She then goes straight to the living room, it was amusing to her that the laboratory is a huge mansion. As she sat down at one of the couches, she pulled out Ash's Rotom phone. She had to go check his messages and contacts.

As she checked, she saw Delia's number displaying on the screen now. This made Serena pressed the block button, making Delia to never call or message her son ever again.

"Delia... it's okay." Serena giggled, then whispered "Your son is safer with me. Just as long you don't intervene with us."

Serena then clutched Ash's Rotom phone to her chest. She closed her eyes and sighed as she was very happy. She began to daydream what's her future with Ash is going to be like. Expecting some kids, going on dates on every region as they explore, Ash becoming the strongest trainer for her.

Having the thoughts of making kids with Ash made Serena heavily blushed. She opened her eyes in realization that maybe it was too soon. However, she does wants kids with him. "Mhmhm... I'm going to be a good mother in the future..."

While Serena was daydreaming to herself, dark thoughts suddenly invaded inside her mind. The thought of killing Chloe is coming back again. Serena's eyes lost its glint, her eyes becoming dark as her face overshadowed.