Chapter 22 - Promises

I didn't got internet access so this got a overdue. I'm very sorry, readers! :-(

But here it is! Chapter 22.

Warning: this contains some sexual act.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Goh was walking down his neighborhood. He had finished going to the market to buy some Moomoo milk. While walking, he was thinking about what his next steps are now. Although, he's aware about Ash's doings. He did promised to protect everyone away from him.

He groaned in frustration, "...It's pointless to save everyone. I'll only make it worse."

Sobble had heard what Goh said. While the Pokemon was on top of Goh's head, it smacked its trainer's face with its limb.

Causing Goh to utter in pain and caressed his face with his hand and looked up at Sobble on top of his head. "Sobble! I know that you're upset as well. But we have to stay strong. I did promised Chloe I won't prevent any more incidents like before."

The water-type Pokemon formed tears on its eyes and rested its head on Goh's hair, shuffling around his hair. Sobble remembered its time with Cinderace.

Goh then sighed and thought, "I can't go near any carnivorous Pokemon now. Even I can't go ahead and catch some Pokemon and act like it's a normal day."

After a while of Goh walking, he came across a small playground where the ground is filled with sand. The place where there would be children and Pokemon playing around with the platforms. Including the slide and the two-set swing.

It reminded Goh about his past. During his elementary school days he would separate himself from his other classmates.

"Ha... Hahaha..." Goh laughed out weakly as he let tear drops from his eyes. He eventually wiped them away with his shoulder.

Goh kept on wiping his tears away but it was useless. He couldn't stop crying. "It's all my fault, if only everything around me just won't remind me of my failure."

"Why are you crying?"

"...I don't know."