Chapter 17 - Intoxicate

Note: Read the manga panels from right to left! And from top to bottom!

Right ➡️
Left ⬅️

Following images will include A LOT OF blood.

Warning: this contains violence and strong language.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

_________________________________________

Goh thought to himself, seeing Ash trying to break up with Serena

Serena didn't know why Ash would say he wanted to separate ways, she was rather confused.

She took a step forward, a cautious one. "Ash? Wh-What are you talking about?"

Likewise, Ash couldn't respond. He kept silent and thought of a way of explaining what he said.

Then Goh stood up and stepped right in as he held his wound in his stomach and said "...You're going to break up with her?"

This made Serena lost her mind of what Goh said, she turned to him and glares at him with a scary look.

This made Goh remain silent and watched as Serena focuses on Ash. She took some steps forward to him "Ash, you and I.. we were meant to be together! W-What do you mean you want to separate ways!?" said with a worried look.

Ash fisted his shirt, and shut his eyes as he felt pain in his heart, trying his best to let out his words. "Serena... I don't want you to get anymore troubles, all because of me. I don't want you to get hurt at all, but it's... best for us to break up."

He confused Serena even more, she leaned in towards him and cried out some tears as she raised her voice, "But Ash! W-We made a promise.. I'll love you forever and you will too!"