Chapter 27 - Violence Isn't Tolerated

Warning: this contains MAJOR sexual act, minor strong language and violence.

Following images will include blood and gore.

Viewer Discretion is advised.

Illustrations by Cheruyuu

Writing by SunnyVII

__________________

Serena was at the hallway with the homeroom teacher. Since she asked her to talk there. While they were there, the teacher spoke her words,

"Serena, if you don't mind me asking..." The teacher started off saying, "Why didn't we get any calls from your home? We tried so many times to call you, especially your mother but nobody picked up the phone."

Serena could only look away from the teacher. She was staring at the window beside them, not wanting to answer her.

After a few seconds of silence, Serena finally responded as she was looking away. "Hmmm... I was away during those times. And my mother... she doesn't want anyone to call her right now."

"Really...? We even called yesterday..." The teacher replied with a concern.

"I was asleep that time." Serena responded back as she finally got to meet her gaze with the teacher. "And oh, my mother usually goes out at night. So she's really busy."

The teacher looked really worried at Serena. They barely can get any information out of her, and since that she was a new student at the school, it was difficult.

Soon, they heard a melodious ringing sound, it was the school's chime bell. Serena realized that she had wasted her time being with teacher which made her quite irritated inside.

Serena needed to go now, so she quickly tried to walk away from the teacher but she was grabbed by the wrist, stopping her.

"Serena! Wait."

At this moment, Serena looked over to her shoulder and saw the teacher's concerned expression. Serena had an emotionless look, she didn't like it of how people will always get in her way.

"If something is bothering you... please tell us, okay?"

With the teacher's words spoken to Serena, she didn't seem to understand. The sentences felt numb to her.

 The sentences felt numb to her

__________________

After the talk with the teacher, Serena sighed as she re-entered the classroom. She noticed that Goh was gone at his seat.

"...Right. He only must be here for the exams." Serena whispered.

However it confused her why Goh could be missing from the classroom. It just frustrated her even more, she didn't seem to have time to go to the office to look for her documents. And especially with Goh not there.