Chapter 2

"Hey... you might wanna get up", I heard a voice call out to me. I was drawn out of sleep completely when the covers were pulled off of me. I curled my body up in fetal position, "Come on let's go."

I groaned out, the cold covering my body in goosebumps. "We have that test today... let's... go."

Chloe grabbed onto my legs and dragged me off the bed. My body fell onto the covers that were pooled on the floor. I threw my head on the bed, "Fine I'm up, I'm up."

"Good", she said with a smug smile and turned away from me getting changed for class. Chloe and I had a test today in forensics. I wasn't very good in the class, my average grade was a C+.

But I was studying for this for a few weeks, I needed to get an A.

For nothing particular I just wanted to raise my average. It was the only class I was struggling in, I needed the best grades I could get.

"Did you start the coffee!", I called from the bathroom. "Yeah!", I nodded my head and started brushing my teeth. After I was done I hopped into the shower, feeling too cold from the air around me. The water heated me up and made the stress easier.

The smell of the coconut shampoo flooding the small room I was in. Washing it out, my hair wasn't as oily as it was when I woke up. When I was finished my shower I stepped out of the bathroom and dried off.

A cup of coffee was sitting on my dresser, the perfect color. It was still hot when I took a sip; I burnt my tongue a bit. I went to my closet and put on a fitted black hoodie and ripped light blue jeans.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen carrying my bag and mug.

I put an ice cube in and stirred it, cooling down the temperature. I downed the drink and placed it in the sink. "We got half an hour", Chloe grabbed her bag and locked the door behind us as we walked out.

Going down to the parking lot I got into the passenger seat, letting Chloe drive. "Why were you really at Hotch's last night; I get it's your job but it was late when you got home. You would think his parents would be there already." I looked up from my phone and chuckled.

"If you think something happened it didn't, I told you last night that I was helping him." She hummed and grinned, I smacked her arm. "Not that kind of help... He called me and asked if I could babysit Jack today, I said I could after class. He sounded exhausted so I offered to go over there so he could get some rest."

She glanced over at me, "Why couldn't his wife watch their son." I sighed.

"She was out drinking", that was the end of the conversation. I explained to her before my problems with Hayley. We were 5 minutes away from campus now when I got a text from Hotch.

Hotch- If you could come by right after class that'd be great. I'll be here when you do

Y/n- Sounds good

Hotch- Oh and good luck today

Y/n- Thanks

It was 8:30 when we got to campus, walking down the sidewalk going to class. We go through the doors and take a seat leaving a space between to save the teacher time by telling us to separate.

I took advantage of our early arrival, setting my book in front of me and flipping through them trying to retain anything I could.

Chloe scooted closer trying to read from my book as well. I ran my finger down the page glancing over the words picking out the most important information.

"Alright, stuff away and clear the tables", my professor called from the front.

I put my books away and turned off my phone. Getting ready for the amount of stress I was about to get on a sheet of paper. The papers were passed out and I had to wait for everyone to receive the test so I could start.