Chapter 13

I felt his breath on my face. I opened my eyes and saw him there, relaxed. He was still sleeping, his hair fell on his face. I softly smiled and reached my hand up, moving it back on his head. Our legs were tangled up under the covers.

His in between mine, half of my body on his. The heat radiating off of Aaron was keeping me warm the whole night. I took deep breaths and tightened my arms around him. Closing my eyes, trying to fall back under but failing.

Not having the energy to move and not wanting to. I stayed with him, just laying there.

He stirred in his sleep moving his legs. His thigh brushed up against my pussy, I let out a quiet moan.

That's how I knew he was awake, I could feel his morning wood on my upper thigh. I wanted to tease him, I trailed my hand down his stomach.

I felt his muscles shudder to my touch as they went lower and lower. Eventually I rested my hand on his already hard cock. I didn't move, just leaving it there. He shifted his hips trying to get some friction and I picked up my hand, not giving it to him.

"Morning", I mumbled into his chest, wanting him to do something. He did, not talking back he moved his hand to my hip, pressing me down on his thigh.

"Go ahead, I could feel how wet you are for me" I knew what he wanted me to do but I was nervous and he knew that.

He moved, giving me relief, I took over and started grinding down on him. My clit brushed past his flexing muscles as he went with me. But it wasn't enough, I wanted him inside me.

"Aaron, I need you", he kissed the top of my head and gripped my hips. Moving to straddle his lap, I settled myself on top, holding on to his shoulders. He sat up against the headboard and leaned in.

His lips were next to my ear, "Then take me."

Grinding my hips down, we both let out moans, making sure I was ready for him. Aaron held my hip and picked me up. He dropped me down and I whimpered in pain, still sore from last night.

Stopping when he noticed, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... just sore", we took it slow again. I raised my body and sank back down, the pain subsided yet again. Aaron groaned in my ear as he thrusted upwards. His hands moved my hair to the side and he took my breast in his mouth.

His tongue swirled around my nipple, gently sucking. His other hand was pressed against my back, keeping me against his chest. I tossed my head backwards. Reaching for his head and capturing his lips in mine.

The kiss swallowed both of our moans. Aaron pulled away, moving his hands to my waist. "Fuck, y/n", he bucked upwards increasing his pace.

"You're so good for me."

I whimpered, keeping my head in the crook of his neck, nipping, leaving purple marks behind. I reached my hand down and started circling my clit, making the knot tighter. I clenched around him.

"Do that again", I listened. He released a groan near my ear. Sending the vibration through me. Aaron pounded into me, not only focusing on himself but me as well.

He tugged on my hair bringing my face to look at him. I gazed in his eyes as they got darker, more than they were before. I grew tired from bouncing up and down. He pulled me off and flipped us both. Aaron hovered overtop of me before thrusting back in.

My face was contorted in pleasure waiting for my orgasm to wash over and the overwhelming sensation from Aaron. One hand went back to my clit and the other was intertwined with my hand above my head.

"I'm so close."

"Let go", he rode out my high; wanting me to get the most out of it as I could. He finished right after, his rhythm slowed. The stimulation getting too much for the both of us he pulled out.

Our breathing steadied and he stood up. Leaning down and picking me up, going to the bathroom. Aaron set me down on the toilet while he started the shower. Helping me up we both stepped into the water.

He held me close, cupping my face whispering praises into my ear. "You did so well", kissing my temple and putting me into the water. I was still calming down so Aaron started washing me, massaging the shampoo and conditioner into my hair.

When I came back to reality, Aaron had finished his shower. The water turned off and we got out brushing our teeth after drying off.

"What time do you have to leave?", I remembered we had class later in the morning. "Well I have to be there in an hour, you on the other hand can either come in with me or when class actually does start so... an hour and thirty."

I nodded getting dressed in the hoodie I was wearing the night before.

"I might come in early, I don't know yet." He put on his clothes and we walked into the kitchen. "Do you want some?", I set the coffee pot and jumped onto the counter.

"Since you're offering", he moved to stand in between my legs. He brought his hands down the rub circles on my thighs.

He looked up at me, "I just want to know... are you okay, after all that. I'm only asking because it was your-- first time and... I know that's a special thing for some people, so yeah. Are you?"

I gripped his shirt and pulled him close to me, "It was great. You don't have to worry about me." He let out a sigh of relief and smiled, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Are you coming with me to the hospital after class?" I was unsure if Chloe had woken up while I was gone.

"I can", I nodded and poured us a cup of coffee. We talked for a while more, waiting for it to cool before drinking. He kissed me goodbye and he walked out the front door, going back home to change into clean clothes.

I did it... I actually did it. Hotch was the first person to ever see me fully and be with me. I was comforted to know it was him and not some random guy that I met. Someone that knew what they were doing and not only worried about their own pleasure.

As I waited for the time to come, I threw on some pants. Drinking a second cup, I headed to campus. Driving there the sun was just starting to fully rise, the morning dew was covering my car.

I got to the hall and walked through the doors, opening them. Hotch was sitting at his desk in a grey quarter zip and dark grey pants. I made my way over to him, "You look comfortable."

"I am", I didn't continue with the conversation getting, the clue that he was busy. He rested his head in hands and sighed, "Something wrong?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah, it's just my team. They need some help on a case in Washington. The fact that I'm not there with them makes it more difficult."

"Oh", I looked down at my books setting up for class to start. That's when students started taking their seats.

"Pass up the homework from yesterday." People handed their papers in as Hotch came around and collected it.

"We're going to continue the lesson from yesterday on the crime scenes." He flipped through pictures of murders and asked questions about each one.

"What does this say?", it was a picture of a woman lying on a bedroom floor.

I raised my hand, "Y/n."

"There are multiple stab wounds lining her torso from my count twenty. The attacker probably knew the victim due to the overkill, just from the visual I can tell the angle of the knife is upwards, the attacker is most likely taller than her. There are wounds on her neck, but the lack of blood says they were done post mortem meaning the stab wounds to the abdomen was the cause of death."

As I was speaking I could see the focus on Hotch's face. There was a small smirk forming on his face, he was impressed. "Good job", he moved on to the next photo letting another student answer.

His eyes kept coming back to mine, both of us stealing small glances the whole class.