Chapter 21

A Few days later

I felt the cold spot next to me. Stretching my arms, sitting up and going to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror, I glanced over the forming hickeys that were on my neck. Running my fingers over them, "Goddamn."

Peeking behind me in the mirror, Chloe was standing there coming to stand next to me.

"That was Hotch?", she pointed to my neck. Blush started to creep up my cheeks, "Yeah... we didn't really talk."

"Oh my god", chuckling, she rolled her eyes and went back into her own room.

Throwing my hair up, I brushed my teeth. Shedding my clothes and taking a shower, the water relaxed the soreness that was left after the night with Aaron.

Stepping out of the shower I got dressed, putting on some of Aaron's clothes that I had 'stolen' from him. I had an hour before class started and I wanted to see him before class started; I left early.

Chloe watched me take the keys and leave.

Getting down to the car I pulled out of the parking spot and started driving.

The past few days had been spent with Aaron... taking care of Jack. His fever broke and was starting to feel better, giving Aaron and I some time to ourselves.

Parking the car, I reached the campus. Strolling my way down the sidewalk and to the building and lecture hall. The air was crisp, with the soft light peeking through the trees. It was the beginning of spring morning and I was loving it.

Slowly opening the doors and closing them behind me I saw Aaron sitting at the desk. Being nose deep in papers and what looked like case files. "Having fun", his head snapped up and his eyes met mine.

"As fun as it can be", I tossed my bag in my chair and went up to him. Taking a seat on his desk and crossing my legs. "Can I see?", he handed me the file he was looking at.

It was a case that his team was working on at the moment. Looking at the words and pictures it was a murder of now four women.

They all had their vocal cords slashed and were bound to a chair. "Holy shit." He sighed, "Yeah."

He was reviewing the information, being fresh eyes for his team. "They seem to have it under control. My friend sent that over right after their flight. Just wanted to see what I could do."

Humming, I set the file back down on the desk. "How's Jack doing?"

"He's better, although according to him he just wanted you back to help him." A smile spread on my face, "You raised a good kid Aaron."

"I mean you were there for almost half of his life... so technically we raised a good kid."

"That's one way of putting it... I do love that kid though."

"He loves you too, but he wouldn't openly admit it." I glanced over and checked the time, there was a half hour till class. From my peripheral I could see Aaron.

His eyes traveled up my body, "Are those my clothes?"

I nodded, "Felt like being comfortable today." I uncrossed my legs.

"They look good on you... would be better if you were wearing nothing though." Catching me off guard, a heat coursed through me.

His hand started on my calf and made its way up, gripping my thigh. Tugging me towards him; I straddled his lap. "Sir, isn't it a little early to be this needy."

Aaron raised his eyebrows, "Now I'm the needy one... If I recall correctly you were the one on your knees begging to suck my cock yesterday."

"Things change", leaning into me , his chest pressed against mine.