Chapter 16

Anthony and Andrew were over at my apartment, hanging out. Chloe was with them out in the living room while I was in my room.

It had been almost a week since I had seen Aaron and I was just missing him.

"Y/n! Come here", I heard Anthony call from down the hallway. I groaned, rolling out of bed to stand up.

I was in shorts and a tank top, I opened the door and dragged myself down the hallway. They were all gathered on the couch with a drink in their hand. All of them were holding in a laugh, "You okay?"

I sighed before sitting down with them, "Sure." Anthony leaned over and handed me a glass of wine, I grinned. "Alright tell us what's wrong." I didn't answer.

Andrew thought it was funny to poke at my leg to make me talk, "Just tell us."

"Fine", I said, swatting his hand away, a grin spread across his face. "You miss him don't you", Chloe had a smug look on her face.

"Wai- wait... you have a 'him'-- who." Andrew said, neither him or Anthony knew that I was spending time with Aaron.

"Her boyfriend... Hotchner", Chloe teased. I took a sip of my drink and leaned on the arm rest. "He's not my boyfriend, we're just friends." I lied through my teeth.

The boys teased me about finally having someone. Chloe just sat there, enjoying the show.

"Fuck you, leave me be", they all took a drink. I swung my legs onto the couch. "Now, why would we do that? We love you too much to leave you alone." I hummed in response.

All in unison, "We love you."

I stayed silent, never saying that to anyone and really meaning it. It's not that I didn't but I'd never admit it to them... or really anyone.

There was a knock at the door, "Mind getting that." Chloe said, gesturing to the door. "Of course Miss Prescott."

Walking over to the door I flipped her off. Looking through the peep hole, I opened  the door, walked out and shut the door behind me. His arms were wide open and a smile spread across his face, stepping towards. I hopped into his arms.

His arms went around me, supporting while my legs hugged his torso.

My hands cupped his face and I crashed my lips to his. He warmed mine, and we moved against each other like not a day has passed. I pulled back and looked at him, running my thumb across his bottom lip, "I missed you."

"I know", he leaned in and kissed me again, softly biting my bottom lip. Not being eager, just the both of us taking our time being together. What I didn't know was that all of them were crowded around the peephole, looking at the whole interaction.

Not weirded out, but happy for the both of us. They knew what he'd been through and knew that I wouldn't fuck with him; that we were good for each other. Anthony and Andrew continued watching us and Chloe had to drag them away from the door.

"Fucking weirdos", she said laughing. They went and sat back on the couch preparing for what they were going to say if Aaron and I walked inside.

"When did you get back?", he gently pressed me against the wall of the hallway.

"Early this morning."

"Why didn't you tell me", I brought my hand up and ran it through his hair.

"I wanted to surprise you", there was a grin on his face. I wanted to spend time with him, to just be for a while.

"Good thing it's a Saturday, we have a few days before class", he stepped back and set me down.