Chapter Two

~Chloe's POV~

That day was awful. I just got scolded by Mr I know so much about you all the time. Mainly for not paying attention, I just don't know how long it's going to take for him to realise that telling me to pay attention isn't going to make me pay attention. "Chloe! Come on! Mr Armstrong is on his way back!" Vicky brought me out of my thoughts and I remembered what I was doing. "I can't find it!" I said and suddenly, I heard a quick vibrating noise from one of the draws. I opened it and found his phone. "Bingo. I got something better!" I said and took the phone out and shut the draw.

I quickly placed it in my bag and we rushed out of the room. "What where you doing in there? Shouldn't you be in detention anyways" I shrugged. "I forgot my planner and I'm going now" I said and we walked off and Mr Armstrong walked into the classroom. "What did you take?" I smirked proudly. "Just his phone" Vicky laughed. "She's a rebel" She sang and I laughed myself. "She's a saint!" I carried on as we finally made it to detention. We sat down and I took his phone out. "How are we gonna get into it" I smirked. "Simple. I get into my mom's phone all the time" Vicky smiled. "Just gotta analyse the lockscreen and it'll give us the answer" I said and swiped to the passcode and guessed it. I got right in. "Wow, what an idiot" I said and Vicky giggled.

"What should we look at first? Photos? Apps?" I asked with a mischievous smile. "Photos!" Vicky said eagerly. I laughed and opened the gallery. I was greeted by mainly guitar pictures and a few sunsets. "Thought he would have had something interesting" Vicky said, disappointed. "What? Like a dick pic?" I replied and Vicky snorted. "Would be kinda hot though" She said and my eyes widened. "You sicko. Although, it is a bit weird isn't it? Like, most if not all of our teachers have had sex and stuff" I said and Vicky just laughed. "You have a sick sense of humour" She told me and I nodded in agreement. "Hey, look at this" I sniggered and the photo of him on a motorcycle. "Wow, he really is hot on there" I rolled my eyes. "You could have an orgasm if he looked at you" Vicky laughed and then immediately stopped.

"I believe you have something of mine Chloe" My eyes widened. "Shit" I muttered underneath my breath. "Shit is the right way to put it. I suggest you give me my phone back" He said bitterly and I passed him it. "And you, Victoria is it?" He said, looking at Vicky. She nodded and looked to the floor. "Look at me when I'm talking to you" He said and Vicky looked up. "I wouldn't go getting crushes on teachers. It'll get you in a lot of shit. Chloe, follow me. I have some questions for you" I groaned and stood up. "Watch it, he might ask you to suck his dick" Vicky said jokingly and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out in laughter. "Chloe" Mr Armstrong repeated and I grabbed my bag and followed him out of the detention room and back to his classroom.

"Why the hell did you take my phone? I got private stuff on there, all this because you don't want a future? Bit petty ain't it?" He said, his teacher side completely withered away and the normal him started to show through. "Maybe because I hate you? I originally wanted to take your planner or something but then your phone got a notification so I found it and took it" I replied, shuffling my feet. "Listen, I've met tons of kids like you. You still have time to stop being like this. You can get rid of whatever the hell this is, I know you can" He said, softening his tone as I sat down on one the chairs. I simply scoffed in return. "You don't know anything about me. You don't even know me" I said with a hint of bitterness in my voice. "I know that you're doing all this for attention" I frowned. "No! That's not true! I do this because I hate everyone apart from my family and Vicky! You don't know anything about me so shut the hell up and leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted, grabbing my bag and leaving the room with a door slam. 'What a fuckwad' I thought to myself.

Who was he to assume about my life? Who was he to say I could change? He knew fuck all about me so he couldn't do any of those things. He was singlehandedly the worst teacher I'd ever had. At least the others let me get on with it but no, he had to get involved with my life and problems. Sure, I shouldn't have took his phone but was that any excuse to think he can try and get me to stop doing this? He was an idiot. A fucking twat and most importantly, a moron for ever getting involved with my antics. Now, I'd just keep having the urge to piss him off. Sure, I'd have to put up with Vicky wanting to fuck him whenever I took something of his but if I pissed him off, I'd be happy to do anything.

A/n

Please read the thingy on the picture up top. It had me in fucking tears 😂🤣