Chapter Ten

~Chloe's POV~

I walked into the classroom and completely avoided any eye contact with Billie. I was still so confused about what happened. Unfortunately I was finding it hard to concentrate, all of a sudden he was all I could think about after that stupid kiss on the cheek. It wasn't even on the lips so why am I even overreacting? It was just a friendly thank you, I shouldn't even have to think about it.

I heard a voice being cleared and it snapped me out of my trance. "Huh?" Billie frowned only slightly, good, it meant only a slight scolding. "Pay attention" He said, a slight rasp to his voice and it sent shivers down my spine and I had to mentally shout at myself. Why was this happening to me? I knew what it was, I was overthinking the other day and my body was telling me lies, it was as simple as that. "Hey, don't just ignore me" He growled and the hairs on my neck stood up, shit. "Y-yes sir" I said, intimidated and he chuckled. "Sorry, didn't mesn to scare you" He whispered and walked to the front of the class. My body had started to betray me recently, it made me crave his touch so badly.

I didn't know what this was but I hated it, all because I kissed him on the cheek. My body wanted him so much, it wanted him as so much more than a teacher but I refused to feel it. I didn't want him, at least my brain and heart didn't and that was how it was going to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey hottie! Lemme get a piece of that!" One of the boys shouted and I scowled at him. "Lemme see you fuck off" I muttered as I walked off and he and his friends sniggered. It was 3pm on a Wednesday but I wasn't gonna go to the Library today, I had to tame myself before I was ever alone with him again. What happened if I did more than kiss his cheek? What if this time I fucked up and kissed his lips? "Oh come on Chloe! You won't do that!" I told myself as I made my way home. Something in me told me I should've just went, that nothing would happen but I knew I couldn't control myself. It was clear I had developed a stupid little schoolgirl crush, funny isn't it? I used to deny him being anything good but now look at me, I get goosebumps when he just walks past me.

I decided to give in to my stupid self and I turned around and started walking to the Library. I got there and to my shock, Billie wasn't even there, typical. Guess I'd freaked him out that much. Suddenly, I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and turned around swiftly, ready to punch the shit out of whoever did it but instead I found myself lowering my fists and softening my demeanor as Billie stood with a small smile on his face. "I was so ready to punch the fuck out of you" I said, gripping my bag some what tightly. "Trust me, I know" He said as we walked into the Library to begin tutoring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Of course it would have to rain" I complained, zipping up my jacket. "If you want, I could give you a ride?" Billie replied nervously and I shuffled my feet. "You sure?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay then, thanks" He smiled as we made our way to his car and we got in. "Just don't kidnap me okay though?" I joked and he laughed. "I'd probably kick you out because of how annoying you would be" He returned and I laughed. "Thank you" I said and he chuckled.

It didn't take long for us to reach my place and when we did, I looked Billie in the eye. "Thank you" He smiled. "Anytime" I shook my head and he tilted his. "No, thank you for believing in me. For making sure I at least try in my exams" His smile made it's way back onto his face as I felt myself blush. "I just want you to do your best y'know" He said, now looking me in the eye. I felt us get closer together the longer we stared, getting lost in each other's eyes. The green captivated me and I was put in a sort of trance. I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips and I wanted so badly to lean a bit closer and connect them, but I didn't dare to. At least not until he got a bit closer and so did I and he leaned in and kissed me.

His lips were soft and had a slight taste of cigarettes and beer to them and they molded mine perfectly. My mind told me to pull away, that this was wrong and sick but my body? My body wanted this, it wanted more than this and I knew that was fucked up and I knew that this wasn't right. Kissing your teacher? Who did I think I was? Did I think I was above the law?

We finally pulled away and I looked out of the car window, thinking about what had just happened. "Chloe? A-are you okay?" Billie Joe asked, sort of nervously and I let out a shaky breath. "I-I uh" I said and I put my head in my hands. "I'm sorry if I freaked you out it's just, I didn't know what else to do and-" I cut him off by kissing him again briefly and he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me hard in return.

"Thanks for the ride" He gave a soft smile as his cheeks heated up and turned a faint pink colour. "Anytime" He replied as I got out of the car. "See you tomorrow?" I nodded. "Yeah" I replied, closing the door and walking up the driveway with a smile on my face. Looks like my body won, I got that kiss.