Chapter Three

~Chloe's POV~

I unlocked my front door, due to my parents being at work, and walked into the house. I placed the keys on the table and close the door. I hung my jacket up on the hook and ran upstairs. I tossed my bag down by my desk and sat on my spinny chair. I took out my phone and seen a few facebook notifications. I ignored them of course. I realised the time and quickly had to write a note due to me agreeing to meet Vicky.

My mom and dad wouldn't mind. They were actually really chill with it. I grabbed a bag and ran downstairs. I placed the note next to the keys. I grabbed the keys and walked out the door. I locked the door and put the keys through the letter box. I started walking and Vicky was already at the end of my street. "Hey! I got us some drinks" I smiled. "Okay. Where we going?" I asked and she pointed to a patch of land a couple of streets away. "There's a tree that I like to sit on while getting drunk" I laughed. "Lead the way" I replied and we started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you're not drunk Chloe!" She slurred and I laughed, almost completely sober. "I need to drink most of the night to get drunk Vick. You're just a lightweight" I told her. "Look! It's Mr Armstrong" She pointed over to the other side of the road briefly and I laughed. "Here comes the instant orgasm" I muttered and she looked at me. "What?" She asked and I shrugged. "Didn't say anything" I played off and she shrugged too. "Shit, why is he walking over?" I asked and she looked at me, just as confused as I was.

"Well, who do we have here?" He said, gesturing to both of us. "Can't we just walk in peace you weirdo. It's like you're tryna chat us up" He rolled his eyes. "Well maybe get out of the way of my house pathway then?" I looked and we were standing in front of his gate. I took a step back and Vicky more like stumbled back. "Drunk? Wow, 17 and drunk. Not a good look" He said, gesturing to Vicky and I rolled my eyes. "Look, we just moved so you're free to go away now" I replied and he chuckled. "Quite the feisty one I see" He said, a small playful smirk to go with his sassy tone. I crossed my arms. "Yeah, I know now fuck off" I said, bitterly. "Thought it was redheads that had a temper, not brunettes" I frowned. "I advise you shut up and fuck off" I replied and he laughed and started walking towards his front door. "Whatever you wish your royal highness" He said and I sighed and me and Vicky started walking off.

"What a fuckwad" I whispered and Vicky laughed. "He's not that bad Chloe, he's kinda funny and-" I cut her off by staring at her. "You're only saying that because you're drunk" I replied and she shrugged sighed as we made our way back home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up the stairs and tiredly walked into my room and I launched myself onto my bed. It appeared that sleep would be hard to get that night due to Mr Armstrong. I know what you may be thinking, I was starting to like him? Oh hell no, it was quite the opposite. Did he really have to talk to us? Did he have to comment on how 'fiesty' I was? No, he didn't. Right now he was the talk of the school for being 'the hottest teacher' however, for me, he was the most exasperating person to ever walk the earth. I loathed him, he thought he owned the place. He thought he could get me to do anything, fuck that.

He was a fucking piece of shit, all my teachers were and you bet your ass I was gonna do everything in my power to piss him off. It was my job after all. I was the student who pissed people off. Didn't matter if he was the teacher, he needed to know that I was higher than him and that I wasn't gonna take his fake belief shit and that he could shove it up his ass.

I was so angry that night that sleep didn't find me until around four in the morning. Tomorrow I had a double lesson of music first thing. It was bound to be amusing, after all, I had two fifty minutes periods to piss Mr Armstrong off. What was there not to like?