Chapter Fourteen

-Violence warning-

~Chloe's POV~

Here I was, in Vicky's bathroom, taking a pregnancy test and praying that it was negative. I looked at the stick and nearly felt my guts spew out. (+) I wasn't, no way could I be. Pregnant? With my teacher's baby? I sat on the floor and sighed. Out of anger and frustration, I threw the test at the wall and started crying. Why the hell would it have to be me this happened to? "Chloe? Are you okay doll?" I heard Vicky's mom asked and I took a deep breath to compose myself. "Y-yeah" I said, nervously. "Alright, I'll get Vick" She said, oblivious to the news I had just found out. I slowly got up and made my way over to the test, which I had thrown only moments ago, and picked it up.

Vicky came in, looked at my hand, looked back to me and gave me a warm, comforting hug. "You'll be okay, I'm gonna be here no matter what" I sighed and stared crying. I'd fucked up my life, now I had to fuck up and innocent baby's life. "Come on, let's go to school" She said, and that's what we did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Chloe! I heard your a worthless slut!" I clenched my fists amd Vicky held onto my wrist tightly. "Ignore her" She said softly and I sighed. "Oh and, so is your mom" I turned around. "That's it! I've had enough!" I shouted before lunging at Alicia, knocking her at full force to the floor. I punched her hard in the face, kicked her in the shin and elbowed her collarbone. She screamed in agony and it was just like the first time I ever attacked her. "Say it again! I fucking dare you, you stupid little cunt!" I shouted as I felt the anger take over me. I couldn't see anything but the image of her smashed up face. Vicky managed to pull me off of Alicia and held me back and Alicia smirked. "You're mom's a worthless slut, and so are you" She repeated and I gritted my teeth and wriggled out of Vicky's grasp and went for Alicia again, this time scratching her face and she screamed again but by this time, the teachers had been informed so I got off of her and stood up and she took this opportunity to throw a punch at me, hitting my lip and busting it. She went to punch my stomach but I dodged it and she fell over.

"Chloe! Armstrong's looking for you and apparently he's really pissed, people are advising that you should probably run" I bit my lip and looked back. "Don't tell him where I am alright" Vicky nodded as I dropped my bag and ran towards the gate, and carefully climbed up it and hid behind the wall. I heard him shout my name and I knew I was fucked. "Chloe? Please, you better come back. He's ready to kick someone's ass and I don't think he cares who's he kicks" Vicky pleaded and gasped. "Sir! I uh-" She was cut off by a sigh. "Just go back to lesson, I'll deal with this" She sighed in return. "Bye Chlo" She said and ran off. I heard the gate shake and then I seen Billie jump down in the corner of my eye, his arms crossed and he looked really pissed.

"What the hell? What makes it okay to attack another student? Do you know how worried I was? Worried you'd lose it, that you'd bitten off more than you can chew! And running away? I was fucking terrified!" He raised his voice, it made me flinch. "I-I'm sorry" I mumbled, I was so scared right now. I brought my knees up to my chest, letting tears escape my eyes. "Shit" He mumbled sounding regretful. "I'm so sorry Chloe, I-I didn't mean to shout. I was just so worried and scared" He said, his voice much softer now. "I know" I said miserably. I took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted out and he sat down next to me and hugged me somewhat tight and it made me feel safe. "I'm so sorry Chloe. This is all my fault" He said, voice full of regret. "It's my fault too. Just, promise me you won't just leave me to do this on my own?" He rested his head on mine and I wrapped my own arms around him. "I promise" He said softly and sighed. "C'mon, we gotta go back in" I shook my head quickly. "No! I can't go back in there! Not now! Please!" I begged and he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Chloe, we have to get this sorted properly" I pouted at him and he helped me up. "I'll be there to help you. Always" I smiled and looked around before kissing him and I felt him smile against my lips. "C'mon, let's go sort this out okay?" I nodded and a few tears rolled down my face, mainly due to fear but also some kind of relief that he wasn't gonna kick my ass like Vicky said and that he really was gonna be there to help. Still didn't change the fact that anybody found out about the baby, we'd both be fucked.