Chapter Sixteen

~Chloe's POV~

I walked into my registration, my hands in my hoodie pockets due to it being so cold out. I sat next to Vicky and sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked and I just put my head on the desk. "What's not wrong with me? I'm tired, my boobs hurt like hell, I've got heartburn and I feel sick all the time" I said miserably and she smiled sympathetically. "Can't relate. Why don't you go see the nurse?" I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine" I said, before nearly bringing up my breakfast, proving myself wrong.

"Chloe, go and see her" She said and I raised my eyebrow. "And let her diagnose me with having a human growing inside me? Which I already know?" I snapped and immediately covered my mouth with my hand. "Vicky, I'm so sorry. I'm just-" She smiled. "I know, hormones" I smiled at her. "Thank you" I responded and she looked around, obviously confused. "For what?" She asked and I nervously bit my lip. "For not giving up on me" She laughed.

I went to say something else but was interrupted by a knock on the door. Billie's head poked through and I gave him a quick smile, which he returned. "Hey, I'm here for the field trip students?" My eyes widened. "Shit! I forgot that was today!" Vicky laughed at me. "You knew?!" I said and she nodded. She was nearly on the floor laughing. "Okay, so can I have the following people come to my room" He started and I had to try with everything in me to stop myself from smiling. "Victoria Jackson, Lucas Palmer, Dylan Murphy, Christian Taylor, Scarlett Johnson and uh, Chloe Stewart" He continued, and walked out. We all stood up and followed him out.

"His smile is so goddamn cute" Vicky said and I sighed with content. "Yeah, it is" I said quietly and widened my eyes. "What?" Vicky asked and I cleared my throat. "I said no it's not" I quickly covered up and she laughed. "Just admit it Chloe, he's hot as fuck" I nervously laughed, knowing she was right as hell. "Chloe? You okay?" I nodded and rubbed my arm. "Fuck, tell B-Uh, tell Mr Armstrong I'll be late. I think I'm gonna be sick" I said, jogging to the bathroom. I locked the door and threw up a little. I sighed and sat against the door. "I hate this so much" I muttered to myself and I heard a knock on the door. "Chloe? You okay in there? Vicky told me" I heard Billie's voice and I quickly got up. "Yeah! I'm fine!" I said as I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

I got a quick drink to wash the taste of vomit away. "I'm coming in" He said, opening the door and locking the door behind him. "Hey" He said and I smiled. "Hey" I replied. "How you feelin?" He asked and I sighed. "Considering I just threw up my breakfast, my tits hurt like mad, I have a headache coming on, I'm fine" I said and he laughed. "C'mere" He cooed, pulling me into a warm, tight hug. "Y'know, I actually forgot about the trip today and ate four pancakes for breakfast so apologies in advance" I told him and he laughed. "Don't worry, it's fine" He responded and went to kiss me but I stopped him. "Look, unless you want to taste something digusting, I suggest the lips are out of bounds" He smiled and shrugged. "Alright" He said and kissed my cheek instead.

"Never thought I'd be hugging my teacher in a toilet" I said, causing Billie to laugh. "Alright well, I'll see you in a few minutes yeah? You get yourself cleaned up" He said, taking the opportunity to kiss me on the lips and I nervously smiled as he wiped his own afterward. "Geez, I know you said they might taste of vomit but that's on another level" I rolled my eyes playfully as he went to unlock the door. "I did warn you" I said and he laughed as he walked out.

A/n

This was just a filler chapter! I'll have a better, longer chapter up some time in the next few days :p