Chapter 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Finally! I'm out of hell!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, raising my arms in excitement. Today I graduated with no problems, I bet some of the teachers wanted to say no, they never liked smart students but isn't that the point of being in school? I don't understand. "Yeah, just to enter another hell." Haco smirked at my change of expression. At the realization that now I would have to look for a job, save money, get out of my mother's house, start a new life, get married, have kids...

"... (Y/N)?" When Yadhi called me I was kneeled and hugging my legs, the remaining students of the school walking past me with strange looks. Acay came over to help me up while Yadhi grabbed her notebook and hit Haco with it. "How many times have I told you not to depress her?!" 

I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm from (C/N) and I'm 19, I live with my mother since my father is always busy. I graduated in Arts and refused to go to college against my mother's wishes, in my opinion, I'm old enough to know what would give me depression and what not. Just saying. That girl with glasses is Yadhi, she's 14 and the most intelligent teen I've ever known. She passes her days speaking about Haikyuu, Given, Shingeki no Kyojin and any other anime, just like Acay, he's 13 and a big fan of anime, but I have to constantly remind him to be done with homework. 

Haco is 17 and the big brother of Acay, almost finishing his years in school too, but instead of studying he spends his days on the PS4 or going out with his friends. I still don't know how he managed to come so far. "What I said it's a fact! We won't ever be free unless we're rich, and I'm sure none of us will get that. The only ones getting the compliments and prays to 'have the best life' are the ones that passed all the signatures." I sighed and stopped next to Haco. "I passed all my signatures, idiot." I remarked.

"Nani?? Then how come you're not in there partying?" Acay asked, pointing at the school. All of us turned to stare, but we shivered and made our way to my car quickly. "It's still 1:37 pm, why don't we take a stroll before going home?" Yadhi asked and the three looked at me, I sweatdropped and smiled. "Sure, I heard there's a good ice cream parlor in front of the beach." We left our bags in the car and made our way downtown. We've gone up mountains and down to the beach, and yet, Acay doesn't know how to take a brain freeze. The beach was empty, and the clouds that once formed on the horizon reached us in no time, today it's supposed to be a good day, yet I feel like nothing changed, I still have the same problems to solve and a whole life to make sure I do something.

Next we visited our grandparents, grandma always made us dinner and grandpa is as strange as ever, maybe it's because of the rare disease he got out of nowhere, he kept asking weird questions about our lives, and grandma always brushed it off with a nervous laughter. I don't blame him, but in part it's because of that disease that half of the family broke the bond a while ago. Back home at night, we watched our uncles going out on a romantic date while I stayed with my cousins, Netflix was our only option, and I remember falling asleep mere minutes later.