Extra #1 | Another Night

"A One-Shot in which we watch Levi and (Y/N) bond on the cold nights at the castle."

// 26 days for the 57th expedition //

"Oi, what do you think you're doing?" Surprised at the unexpected voice coming from behind, I couldn't help but jump in my seat, causing the old wood to creak at the sudden movement. It hadn't been long since we'd established ourselves here, and I'm already causing the stupidest of things under Levi's watch. I let out all my frustration on the pillow after embarrassing myself while training the ODM gear, and in the presence of the squad no less. "Just..." I started. Although I was scared to turn around and face the older male, I knew that I had to address his question or else there would be consequences. I turned to look at the Captain as I scrambled to put together some kind of reasoning for my actions.

"I was just curious and I wanted to try it out...?" I was met with blank slate-grey eyes and a slightly raised right eyebrow by Levi. The man across from me stayed silent, which only seemed to make me more nervous as he stared. I was trying to make the same tea he did, but in this world, they don't have the same steps to brew tea I was kind of scared to break anything by accident. It was a very bad idea, the one time I tried to do something by myself I had to get caught by the worst person on this damned planet, the person that was ordered to kill me if I disobeyed.

"Don't be an idiot." Levi eventually responded, and my embarrassment decreased in the silence. He gives me a quick glance over before rolling his eyes in a peeved manner. "Clearly, you have no idea what you're doing. Save yourself the embarrassment of sullying yourself because obviously, it's too late for that now." I mentally facepalmed at how much truth he held in his words, but I couldn't go to sleep now. I'm too nervous for that and I truly wanted some tea to calm down.

I felt warmth spreading through my face, and I lowered my head in a lame attempt to hide my face. A slight breeze cooled my form, which I was grateful for now that I'm in this state. At this point, I would probably prefer being bitten in half by a titan than being faced with the awkwardness of being called out by my so-called superiors. "Yes. Okay, I'm sorry I disturbed you." Was all I could mumble, placing the teacup I was still holding onto the wooden table in front of me. Though I tried to be as gentle and careful as possible, the sound of glass against the wood seemed to bounce off the dull brick walls and echo throughout the empty room. I held my breath as I turned my body around to go back to the cold cellar, however, the sudden touch of soft knuckles grazed my neck, a touch so mild, so sweet, that made a shiver run down my body. My skin got goosebumps.

I placed a hand on my nape as I widened my eyes at Levi, whose hand was still in the air after I pulled away. His expression changed for a moment before his usual one came back. "So this is your weak spot too, huh?" No shit, if you just touch anyone like that they might get horny.

"I-I guess... I'm a titan too, if I get wounded there when I'm in my human form I'd die." From what Yadhi and Acay told me, I'm pretty sure I'm right about that one. A moment passes, and I'm surprised at the crisp, white towel that was thrown at me. I raised my head abruptly and lock eyes once more with the intimidating man. It feels like he's so much closer than he was two seconds ago, and my eyes can't help but widen at the gap that seems to have diminished between our bodies. "Don't even dare return without taking a bath." Nodding my head at his command, I muttered my thanks as I watched him walk across the room. My eyes follow his movements as he grabs two cups, I'm pretty sure everyone is asleep, perhaps he wants me to come back later?

I step out and shut the door behind me, sighing out in frustration as I am finally alone and a feeling of humiliation spreads through my body. Again.

Minutes later as I am alone in the bath, I moved uncomfortably by a certain pain in my back, as if something was burning. I didn't pay any mind to it and washed myself up. I start to take a few deep breaths to calm myself down before holding the towel Levi gave me, I detect a light scent of something but I couldn't tell what it is. I put on a white dress that Hange had given me for a casual outing... There was no outing, but she said I couldn't be in pajamas or work clothing all day.