Nighteye

Deku POV

As I said goodbye to Ochako, I headed over to my destination. The Nighteye Agency. I knew a lot about him. Like, for example, he used to be All Might's sidekick. Long story short, All Might is incredibly stubborn and usually doesn't listen to reason. Hence, the creation of the Nighteye Agency.

I take the train there and I get recognized from the sports festival. Mainly by girls.

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU IZUKU MIDORIYA?!!!"

"WOW! IT'S YOU! YOU WERE SO COOL AND STRONG!!"

"HEY! YOU'RE THE HOT GUY FROM THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!"

"ARE YOU DATING ANYONE?"

"COME HERE AND I'LL REALLY SHOW YOU MY MANY QUIRKS~"

"MARRY ME!!"

.....

.......I have a lot of fans.

Before I could get mauled by the crowd of horny fan girls, my stop came. Trust me, I didn't need Instincts to speed out of there.

Anyways, I showed up to the Agency and it was finally safe. I got in and when I did I ran into a guy that looked like he was from a cartoon.

"Hey there! You're the winner of the sports festival right?! It's so nice to meet you! Are you here to intern??" He said cheerfully.

I took this time to observe him. He had blond hair that shot upwards, blue round eyes as well. Definitely a cartoon character but I chose not to say that to him.

"Umm, yeah, I'm here to intern with Nighteye." I replied.

"Alright!" He exclaimed cheerfully. "Sir would love to meet you!" He said as he dragged me there.

Wow. Cartoon boy is.... interesting,

As I was lead (dragged) to Nighteye, he started talking to me.

"You know, if you wanna get on Sir's good side, you should make him laugh." He suggested.

I raised an eyebrow at this. If you've ever seen Sir Nighteye before, laughing, is not the word that comes to mind. I've literally never seen him crack even the tiniest of smiles before, ever. He looks more like a lawyer that failed at his job and then decided to become a math teacher, but dealt with a kid like Bakubum and literally gave up on life. Yup. A very accurate description.

Anyways, we got to his office and opened the door to find....

Some lady strapped to a..... tickling machine? And what appeared to be Nighteye watching this happen. So, she was being forced to laugh, huh.

"Yeah..... I'll just see myself out." I state as I hastily turn to walk away before being stopped by the cartoon guy.

"Hey wait! Look, Sir just likes smiling and laughing." He said, trying to justify the man's actions.

"And because of that, he had a machine created to force those things out of people?"

He sweat dropped and tried to continue. "Well when you put it like that-"

"If he wanted smiles and laughs, he could just keep feathers on him, but a machine??" I said.

All this ruckus alerted Nighteye for him to stop tortu- I mean making the poor- I mean lucky lady laugh. He then turned to me with the most serious expression ever, like what he was just doing was completely normal.

"You must be Izuku Midoriya, correct?" He asked.

"Depends, are you gonna tickle me to death if I say yes?" I ask.