Final Round.... BEGIN!!

........

........

........

"Ummmm.... you said 'we need to talk' so naturally I assumed words would be involved." I say while scratching the back of my head.

Silence.

I can feel his cold hard stare bore holes into me, it's quite unsettling.

"So um.... nice weather we're having?"

Silence.

"Did you see that new All Might comic?"

Silence.

"Good job in the second round?"

Silence.

"I heard Momo likes you and was checking you out."

Silence. But his gaze softened just a teensy bit and if you looked really hard enough, there was a dash of red in his cheeks, however, he did his best to keep his cold, hard stare.

"Never mind, I think it was Iida."

His face goes back to complete coldness with a hint of not so secretive rage as well. However he still remains silent.

Man! This guy is a rock! I thought.

"When we were in the cavalry battle," He began.

Finally he's talking. I thought with an inwardly sigh of relief.

"Nobody else felt it, but I did. You were holding back, and I could feel the power coming off of you, this kind of power is one I've felt before in All Might, not the same, but similar, I'd say Uraraka has a more similar power." He deduced.

I inwardly started sweating.

"Okay.... that could mean anything." I say while trying to avoid where this is going.

"You both have continuous success, in training and in school, you both show powers similar to All Might and it's clear he's in your corner."

I'm getting increasingly worried at where this is going.

"Midoriya, tell me...."

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!

"Are you and Uraraka.... All Might's secret love children or something??"

.......

.......

.......

.......

Wait......WHAT??!!!

THAT'S LIKE- WHAT?? THAT IS WRONG SO MANY WAYS!! I GET THE CHILDREN PART BECAUSE THAT MAKES SOME TYPE OF SENSE!! EXCEPT THE "CHILDREN" PART!! I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND BE ACCUSED OF DATING MY SISTER, WE DON'T EVEN LOOK RELATED!!!

My face turns red and I stare wide-eyed at Todoroki who looks as calm as ever. I can sense 'I Made Boom Boom' (that a new one) who's eavesdropping struggling to keep his laughter in.

"NO, YOU IDIOT!" I yell out of pure embarrassing and anger. "THAT IS OFFENSIVE, WHY WOULD I DATE MY SISTER!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A SISTER AND I WOULDN'T DATE HER EVEN IF I DID!!! DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!"

He flinched at my tone but quickly regained his composure, as did I.

"Irrelevant," He began. "The point is, you three are connected in some sort of way, even if you won't tell me, I don't care. All I care about is beating you. As you know my father is the number 2 hero: Endeavor. And if you'reconnected to All Might in some way, then I have even more reason to beat you."