USJ

I walk into class with Ochako on my back; another day of brutal training passed. She did ask for this, I tried to make it easier on her but she absolutely refused. I'm beginning to think I'm rubbing off on her a little too much. Not that it matters, she will still always have that bubbly personality of hers. I get to my desk and sat down, placing Ochako on my lap so she can rest her head on my shoulders. She's still wearing weighted clothes but she seems to be getting used to them, I'll have them changed sooner or later, for now she can just relax.

"*Sigh* You were right. That *was* just pre-training." Ochako says with some exhaustion in her tone.

I smile a little.

"Well I warned you, but you wanted to get to the next level too soon and now you're paying for it. Just means you'll have to work harder." I replied.

She gives a small smile as she pecks my lips.

"I guess you're right. And I don't regret it!" She said while pumping her fist in the air slightly, which only makes me grin more.

Out of the corner of my eye I see the one that looks stupid looking at me. I turn my head to meet his gaze and then he turns blue in the face and immediately turns his head to the girl with weird ears.

"Strange..." I mutter.

"Not really. They woke up not too long ago not remembering nothing, except you flattening Mineta." Ochako replied as she heard my mutter.

"Who?"

"The grape." Ochako said while sweat dropping.

A scowl makes its way into my face as I remember what that perverted grape said about *MY* Ochako. As I'm reminiscing, Aizawa walks into the class.

"Good morning class," Mr. Aizawa said in his usual monotonous voice. "Today we will be deciding something that could change your path in UA drastically."

We all perk up at this, wondering what he might be referring to.

".... We're choosing a class president." He finished.

Something normal??

"I don't care how you do it, just get it done." He said as he got into his sleeping bag.

I heard murmurs about who the class president should be, I didn't really carer for it though, neither did Ochako by the looks of it, she's just daydreaming whole tightening her grip on me. I smile at this when I'm snapped out if my thoughts.

"Alright everyone! We've decided to take a democratic approach to this. Please cast your votes." Iida said as we each got papers to vote on.

I didn't really know nor did I care who to vote for, so I just voted for Ochako, and it seems like she did the same to me. The votes came in and I was pretty shocked.

Izuku Midoriya~ 10 votes
Ochako Uraraka~ 8 votes
Momo Yaoyorozu~1 vote

I look around the class and most of them are grinning sheepishly, except for a certain 2 people who I'm sure don't need to be named.

"Um. Why did I get voted for class president?" I asked, utterly confused.

The weird elbows guy was the one to speak up.

"W-Well you see, we thought that since you were the strongest, you could make a good leader." He explained.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ELBOWS?!! IM THE STRONGEST!! NOT STUPID DEKU!!" Kacchan protested.

I ignore his foolish comment and continue questioning.

"Is that all?"

"W-Well we kinda thought you might hurt us otherwise, which is also why we voted U-Uraraka." He replied.