Welcome to the Prison Tournament!

Josh POV

"So how long until the tournament?" I asked the woman in front of me.

"You got 2 weeks before it starts, what will you do until then?" Amanda inquired back.

"Pray."

"For you?"

"For you." I corrected

"And anyone else foolish enough to face me in battle."

I left her standing there shocked, bewildered, and still sightly lustful.

She's got issues...

Not the kind of issues you'd assume, like her being insane. Well, I'm sure she is but that's not what I'm referring to. She got all defensive when I asked her about the tournament. She seems to have some sort of history with that tournament. I won't get all my information from her, I'd best go searching this so called "Prison" for more info.

I walked out this mini stadium and the moment I walked out, quirk proof handcuffs appeared and locked themselves onto my hands.

So that's why they just leave this door unlocked, because no one can escape anyways.

It was an interesting concept, but futile nonetheless. I burned the handcuffs to free myself, but a couple seconds later they appeared again.

Very interesting...

I probably could just raise the heat of my arms so that any handcuffs that appear just immediately burn. I'll save that for later though. Right now, I need some more information.

I head to the cafe for some lunch. The menu is prime rib with some shrimp. Quite classy for a special case looney house.

I look around and search for my options. The people here look like your average idiot criminals—the kind that don't deserve to be named so you just call them idiots 1 & 2.

However, they made it into this "Prison" so they must be the real deal.

Still, I don't think any one of them can provide the info that I'm looking for. I look around some more and I see a guy by himself. The sharpness of his eyes perfectly compliment the eerie aura that surrounds him. It's like people are purposely avoiding him because of that. His aura seems like it's ready to pounce on anyone that approaches.

Well, I guess I'm going to get pounced on.

The moment my foot takes a step in his direction, he snaps his head towards me and looks me dead in the eye.

"Oh?" I raise my eyebrow in surprise. His gaze is intense and he seems to be daring me to take another step. I smirk a little because his aura spiked and seemed to be ready to crush me.

I took one step, then another, and then another, until I ended up face to face with him.

His aura grew even more as it tried to consume me. It was shaped like a large demon ready to take my soul.

One glare in the eye and I completely dwarfed his aura with a little of my own. He was completely taken aback and he leaned back a little in shock. I smiled evilly and lowered the intensity of my aura.

I turn around and nearly everyone is looking at us in shock. None of them passed out though, which means they really are a step above the rest.

Now this is even more interesting, I thought in wonder.

"What do you want?" The mysterious man inquired. Though he tried to hide his apprehension, I could read him like a book.

"Not you tough guy so you can relax, I know this is jail but I'm not that touch deprived don't worry I don't swing that way," I exclaimed while chuckling and putting my hands up. He narrowed his eyes at me. Not a fan of jokes, I see. "I wanted to ask why you're here by yourself."