Welcome To The Sports Festival!

"WHAT??!!!"

.............

"I hate everything!!!" I screamed out in frustration and annoyance as I paced back and forth.

Ochako sweatdropped at my temper tantrum and laughed nervously.

"It's not that bad. Right?" She asked hopefully.

I turn and look at her like she's insane.

"You're joking right?" I ask.

~Flashback~

"Regulations like what?" I ask confusingly.

He then took out an actual *LIST* and looked up at me and Ochako to get our attention.

He cleared his throat before he started. "According to Principal Nezu... you are hereby prohibited from the following: Floating, flying, using energy and heat in any way, shape or form. You are prohibited from using any trace of your full power and are limited to 10% of your normal power and you must put yourself at some sort of disadvantage or we will force it in you, actually, we'll force it on you either way, you are not allowed to easily win, it must be a close call or a loss. That is all. Have a wonderful day!  - Your cute and cuddly principal Nezu." All Might finished.

He looked up to see my eyes nearly out of their sockets, same with Ochako. I blink twice just to see if it was real! And unfortunately, it was. After a minute of silence and wide-eyed staring, I finally managed to say something.

"WHAT??!!!"

~Flashback End~

Ochako sheepishly rubs the back of her head while giving a nervous smile.

"Oh yeah... I forgot they said all that."

I continue my pacing.

"Slight regulations?? SLIGHT!! ARE YOU SURE THEY DIDN'T FORGET 'OH HEY MIDORIYA!! WE WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO CARRY A PLANET AND WHILE YOUR AT IT, IF YOU BREATHE, THEN YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CAUSE THAT WOULD BE REAL FAIR! RIGHT??!!!" I crazily screamed as Ochako sweat dropped.

I take a deep breath and calm myself. I look at the palm of my hand and close it into a fist,

"I guess this is how I challenge myself. Like All Might said, there are those who settle, and those who strive for the top position. Being the best isn't easy, and this is just proving it, but I'll get past this challenge no matter what! I'll overcome the odds just like I did back then. I'll go beyond, Plus Ultra!" I said enthusiastically.

Ochako breathes a sigh of relief as she goes in to kiss me.

"That's the spirit! I know you can overcome this, but I won't make it easy for you." She said with a smirk.

I smirk back at her, "Nor would I want you to." I told her. "It's time we part ways, on our training. We need to focus for the sports festival in two weeks, I don't want to gain any advantages over you, okay?"

She nods in response.

"Keep working on your instincts and try to get used to having your weighted clothes off." I explain as she nods again.

~2 weeks later~

These past two weeks would normally be spent trying to gain control over my full power, but I made sure to put myself through the ringer to make sure that my 10% is strong enough, I want to put my name out there, even if I'm being held back. It's just more of a challenge. I feel more than ready! I have been keeping my control as a top priority as well, taking my focus off of control can be bad, especially if I'm trying to grow my strength.