Chapter 16

*Time Skip*

It's been weeks since I last talked to the bean pole. But business for us has been going very well. Just like my father planned.

"Y/n the boss wants to see you." A co-worker says.

"Okay, thank you." I saw and walked towards his office. Why in the world would he want to see me for I have been doing my part. Did I do something to upset him? No, no way I was good. Unless he heard me yelling at Tsukishima. Oh lord please don't let that be what's happening I promise i'll be good I won't sin this month and the next. BUT PLEASE HAVE MERCY! I walk into his office and Tsukishima is sitting in one of the seats that is there. Ugh really why now.

"Yes, why did you call me?" I said.

"Yes, why was I called?" He asked. Tch go ahead and copy my every move while you're at it.

"I called you both here because business has gone up 8%." Father said looking out of his office window. Wow that's amazing I didn't think it would improve this business so well.

"Since business is going so well I want us to partner forever." He said, smirking , you could see it in the reflection of the window. It gave me goosebumps.

"What does that have to do with us?" Tsukishima asked.

"Well I asked your father Tsukishima and it turns out we will have an arranged marriage between you two." He said, finally turning around.

"WHAT!" We both yelled.

"Wait father-" I said before getting cut off.

"You will do as I say y/n, okay?" He said with that voice in which he used to tell me he was serious and if I didn't follow directions there would be consequences.

"Yes father." I say tilting my head down.

"There's no way my father approved of this!" Tsukishima said. Father dialed a number and someone picked up. He made sure it was on speaker.

"Hello?" Said someone.

"Hello Mr.Tsukishima, your son is here and was wondering if it was true that you agreed with the mariage we set." Father said over the phone.

"Oh that thing yes it is true. Tsuki is what is best for the company." Mr.Tsukishima said.

"You have to be joking. I told you before that I wasn't going to do an arranged marriage!" Tsukishima said.

"Kei you will listen to what i say because it is what is best for the company!" Mr.Tsukishima yelled on the phone.

Tsukishima is frozen in place. I'm guessing he couldn't believe what was happening either. But he seemed more surprised than I am. Guess this is his first time being sold off by his father for 'what's best for the company'. And if the marriage happens maybe even his last. But it would also mean my last, right?

Father ended the call with Mr.Tsukishima and told Tsuki to leave so we could talk.

"If the marriage happens too quickly people will suspect something and the police might be on our ass." He said.

"So to prevent something like this happening we have to date him. But you have to make it oblivious." He said.

"But why dad, please i want to at least marry someone i love." I said.

"Oh please a few years ago you would have probably been jumping for joy if this happened." He said, smirking , turning to the window again.

"You didn't think I knew." He said.

"Get out of my office." He said again.

"Yes father." I said walking out. How did he know. I'm so stupid of course he would have figured it out. A man with a lot of money can do anything.... A man with money can do anything.... How can a woman with money do anything? Let's see how you like the taste of your own medicine father.