Chapter 11

(LMFAOOO the picture I found had me dead so I wanted to show ya'll)

*1 week before y/n and tsukki breakup*

Lily POV

"Yeah it was so fun! He even won me a dino plushie in one of the games! I wish you came though" y/n said sadly. Well I wish you left, then I would have Tsukki all to myself. "Yeah sorry had to study for our math test" I said lying. "Oh it's going to be super easy I didn't have to study!" y/n aid confidently. Either she's really smart, copy's Tsukki's paper, or has amazing luck. "Hey baka" Tsukki said to y/n kissing her cheek completely ignoring me. "Oh hey" he said, turning to me. "Hey" I replied. I would die for him to call me 'baka' or kiss me. "Let's get to class guys or else where going to be late" y/n says.

During class I planned an amazing idea to 'bump' into Tsukki and Yachi when they have their talk. Then I will have another classmen take photos in the moment they peck lips. Then we photoshop me out of it and tada blackmail.

*Time skip*

Right now Yachi is talking to Tsukki about his plays. "It's good but Kageyama wants you to jump higher. Remember what captain Ennoshita said, 'We need to push ourselves to stay at the top!" Yachi said. Now it's my time to shine. "Yeah I know it sucks but try-" I said into my phone then 'tripping' on a rock and 'bumping' into Tsukki. They picked their lips together and I heard camara shots but I don't think the bait did so where it was clear. "I-I'm sorry Tsukki!" I said trying to play innocent. "WHAT THE HE-" Tsukki was yelling at me but got cut off by Yachi. "I'm so sorry I should have moved!" Yachi said while bowing repeatedly. "No it's okay, it's not your fault." He said, trying to comfort Yachi. "Welp gotta go, bye!" I said running off before someone could stop me.

*The next day*

I find Tsukki talking to a green haired boy, and I go up to them. "Hey Tsukki, I need to talk to you," I said. "Uh why i'm talking to someone right now? Also don't call me Tsukki, only some people have that right '' Tsukki said with his cold voice. Have the right? I should also have the right. "No it's fine Tsukki I have to go find someone, goodbye!" He said walking away and waving at us. So he can call you Tsukki but I can't? "Okay now what do you want?" Tsukki said. I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him into the janitors closet.

"What is going on?" He asked. I pull out the photos of Yachi and him kissing. I just stood there shocked. "Now you don't want y/n to know about this do you? She has such a fragile heart" I said getting closer to him and him backing up. "She will understand if I tell her what happened," Tsukki said. "Will she? I mean this would say otherwise" I say lifting up the photos. "This is so wrong," Tsukki said. "Oh come on I know you want me, I mean who wouldn't?" I said. "I don't, neither do those 4 upper and lower classmen that reject you" Tsukki said with a serious tone. "How about this. I won't tell y/n about this but you will have to pay me back" I said grabbing his tie. "Um no," Tsukki said, picking my hand up from his tie and dropping it. "Well I guess I will have to tell her" I said, reaching for the doorknob. "Fine, what will I have to do?" Tsukki said. "I knew you would cave in," I said. Oh Tsukki I told you I would make you mine someday even though you rejected me countless times.

"Hey Tsukki," I said, coming up to him from behind. "What?" Tsukki said. "You have to be nice to me from now on and you have to ignore y/n" I said. "Okay WHAT!" Tsukki said pissed. "Well if you don't do this then I will sadly have to tell y/n about those photos" I said. "Fine but like you said only for 3 days and if we get caught you will say it was your fault" Tsukki said. "Yep I promise" I said. Heck no i'm going to play innocent, but i'll have fun.

I see y/n with Tsukki and it looks like he's ignoring her. That's good. "Hey Tsukki" I say walking towards them. We start talking and I can tell y/n is a bit upset about it but I don't care. Y/n picks up her pace to get the class. "Hey Tsukki let's go to the stairwell" I say. "Um why?" Tsukki says. "You know I say grabbing his tie" "Fine but you cannot get caught." We make out for the whole hour someone comes and surprises us though.

(You know how it goes, sorry I'm getting lazy. I'm trying to finish Saiki K.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm sorry i'm not updating. I was finishing Aot, which I did, but now I need to finish Saiki K. love ya'll. (:

Author angie~